Agree to little boys cutting of their weeners or you're a child abuser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree to little boys cutting of their weeners or you're a child abuser

If a child had body integrity disorder and wanted to cut off an arm, the health service would treat them as mental patients and stop them by force if necessary and rightfully so.

But if a boy developed gender dysphoria and wanted to chop off his penis (or likewise for a female child) then the health service is fine with that, and would actually fund their 'treatment' and potentially treat the parents as child abusers if they tried to stop them.

When did the world become this messed up?
    Last edited by Gingerbeardman; 08-08-17, 01:41 PM.
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Re: Agree to little boys cutting of their weeners or you're a child abuser

Chaotic world today

Comment

This is the last thing I expected to find in the food section of the forum
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
        It's an appetizing thread

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
          Tbf it's "& health".

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
            If a child had body integrity disorder and wanted to cut off an arm, the health service would treat them as mental patients and stop them by force if necessary and rightfully so.

But if a boy developed gender dysphoria and wanted to chop off his penis (or likewise for a female child) then the health service is fine with that, and would actually fund their 'treatment' and potentially treat the parents as child abusers if they tried to stop them.

When did the world become this messed up?
            We Muslims need to stand up together against this ideology that is destroying our world.
            Education is Key.
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              We Muslims need to stand up together against this ideology that is destroying our world.
              Education is Key.
              Stand up against what? Forgive me if I interject with a small nougat of information but Prophet Muhammed sAaws clearly mentioned circumcision being part of nature and it is so well recognised in the world of health that it is encouraged by the national health service.

Do any of those condemning circumcision actually think their own opinions are of more value than those of Prophecy?

I think if you even dither on this question that you should review the motivation that drove you to testify that you believe in Allah and His messenger. I'm quite shocked to even read such rubbish on here.

Comment

Originally posted by abu_yusef View Post
                Stand up against what? Forgive me if I interject with a small nougat of information but Prophet Muhammed sAaws clearly mentioned circumcision being part of nature and it is so well recognised in the world of health that it is encouraged by the national health service.

Do any of those condemning circumcision actually think their own opinions are of more value than those of Prophecy?

I think if you even dither on this question that you should review the motivation that drove you to testify that you believe in Allah and His messenger. I'm quite shocked to even read such rubbish on here.
                Lol.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Poor Abu Y has no idea what this thread is about
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

That's not what the thread is about
                    read OP again
                    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

I was referring to the idealogy that supports transgenders .
                      The thread js about trans
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Baarak Allahu Feeki, my bad, the other post wasn't about this thread. The nature of our democracy is that we can only be free when we abandon our beliefs for bogus values that justify the sicknesses of the mind that keep us divided and weak.

Comment

Baarak Allahu Feeki, my bad, the other post wasn't about this thread. The nature of our democracy is that we can only be free when we abandon our beliefs for bogus values that justify the sicknesses of the mind that keep us divided and weak.

Comment

Wth

Comment

Random

I dont think food and health should be put together
                              some people will probaly come for a recipe and vomit

Comment

Working...
                              X