Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muslimah1210
    who got time to cook? lol

my fav meal- steak and cheese subway sandwich.

did anyone tried that yet? its goooooooooooood.
    I wish we had halal subway in UK :( My aunt tells me they have one in UAE where she lives and apparently its yummy!
    Muslim while flying

Comment

What is...

this... "cook"?
      "A cat will look at a king."

Comment

Originally posted by Anjum
        I wish we had halal subway in UK :( My aunt tells me they have one in UAE where she lives and apparently its yummy!
        Asalamualaikum wr wb,

opps, i forgot about halal subway.

I use to eat subway sandwiches like till now...i stopped cuz its not zabiha halal.

well u can still try veggie sandwich at subway.

I wish we had halal subway here too.

walaikum salaam wr wb.
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:salams

To be honest, Halal makes sense - even for non-muslims. It is a hygenic method of slaughter (draining the blood etc), the animals should be well looked after etc etc, all of this will put an end to the mad-cow disease and foot and mouth etc.

Plus non-muslims don't really care if Allah Subhanahu Wa'Tala's name is taken during slaughter. Thus the meat can then be sold to both non-muslims and muslims.

This means the producers and restaurants will get 1.5 billion more customers, Allah's command will be upheld and everyone will be happy!!

:wswrwb:
          Muslim while flying

Comment

Yeah Bagels rule and yeah I'm at Uni... That's how I find the time to be here

Comment

i heard in australia almost all the fast food restaurant there are not halal. i pity all my frenz who migrate there. although macdonalds are abundant, they can't eat there. niwaz, i think its hard to find halal food being sold over there. i suppose they have to be good cooks then. i never do understand why most fast food dun just sell halal. everyone can eat. plus, they'll get more customer..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X