Can You Cook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Cook?

This thread is for the sisters AND brothers. when you need a quick delicious snack - what do you make?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Originally posted by H25
    This thread is for the sisters AND brothers. when you need a quick delicious snack - what do you make?
    an apple, it is easy, go the fridge, pull it out wash it off then bite, then chew and swallow.

Comment

:start:

:salams

Coffee :inlove: and Bread :d

lool i can't cook! I'm terrible @ it!!

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Quick Delicious Snack eh? Well from my uni days as a poor student, the good ol'traditional snack of Welsh Rabbit (or Rarebit):

1. Get two pieces of bread and put them under the grill.
        2. Grate some cheese
        3. Cut one tomato into slices
        3. Take the bread (toasted on one side) out and flip over, sprinkle copious amounts of the grated cheese on top and place a couple of slices of tomatoes and put back under grill.
        4. Wait until cheese has melted and is bubbling and browning, and then take out, sprinkle with pepper and tabasco sauce and serve.

Ahh my good ol uni days...

:wswrwb:
        Muslim while flying

Comment

^mmmm dt sndz vikd

w0o0oh0o0oo00o0o

ermm i ave woteva i cn fnd man...but l8ly i gt a crze on baby fud so lo00ol w0oo0o0ho00o0o0o0o0o im afta dt al da tym :D bnana dlite rcks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Anjum

Quick Delicious Snack eh? Well from my uni days as a poor student, the good ol'traditional snack of Welsh Rabbit (or Rarebit):

2. Grate some cheese
            3. Take the bread (toasted on one side) out and flip over, sprinkle copious amounts of the grated cheese on top and place a couple of slices of tomatoes and put back under grill.
            4. Wait until cheese has melted and is bubbling and browning, and then take out, sprinkle with pepper and tabasco sauce and serve.

oh my God that's MY snack but instead of tabasco I put west indian chilli sauce :D :D :D

Comment

2. Grate some cheese

although, if you put the tomato UNDER the cheese, it is less likely to fall off during a freak burning yourself yet must carry boiling bread to plate fiasco. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ponderingstar
                although, if you put the tomato UNDER the cheese, it is less likely to fall off during a freak burning yourself yet must carry boiling bread to plate fiasco. :D
                Hehe.. problem with that is sis, the tomato may be concealed beneath the cheese and may result in eager eaters burning the inside of their mouths in a freak searing-hot-rogue-tomato-sticking to the roof of your mouth and blistering-it incident

Muslim while flying

Comment

Originally posted by H25
                  yeh..and i can fly too....:P lol...nah, cant cook...why cook when u know no1 can match the standards of ur mum's cooking :D
                  FREE Islaamic Courses at:

Comment

Hehe.. problem with that is sis, the tomato may be concealed beneath the cheese and may result in eager eaters burning the inside of their mouths in a freak searing-hot-rogue-tomato-sticking to the roof of your mouth and blistering-it incident

Indeed a dilemma!

so this is why you develop the roof of your mouth to be strong. Regular excercise and conditioning will increase the strength and ability to withstand heat.

although i suppose you could say the same for your hands...

alternatively you just buy oven gloves.... and learn self restraint when faced with hot melted cheese in a state of utter hunger....

Comment

woohoo i can make paratha and roti wooot...erm curry, and spaghetti and good ol' noodles aswell as the occasional pizza in the microwave with that tomato n chees on roti lol, just to mention a few that is

Comment

yes i can cook very well:D
                        ربِ إشرح لي صدري ويسر لي أمري

Comment

wifey's baking cakes :inlove: :banbear:
                          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by seven
                            wifey's baking cakes :inlove: :banbear:

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWWW! i pray you and ze are always as happy as you guys seem now!!! :banan:

Comment

2. Grate some cheese

I :inlove: in rarebit!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X