Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• النامصات والمتنمضات women who cut their brow

"God cursed the nymphs and snakes"
    When we see this sentence we need to ask ourselves two questions, what is the validity of the "source"? What does it mean?
    - As for the validity of "source": a true hadeeth
    It was narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood in Saheeh Muslim that he said: Allaah cursed the Washim, the Moustoshim, the Namats, And Almstosm and Almnmzat and Almfljat for the good changers created God? Abdullah said: And I do not curse the curse of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? He said in the Book of Allaah: "I have read between the tablets of the Mus-haf and what I have found." He said: "If you read it, you will find it." Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "
    She said: I see something of this on your wife now, he said: Go and see, and entered the woman Abdullah did not see anything, came to him and said: What I saw something, he said: If it was not Njamha ..
    - As for the meaning:
    The cursing is the expulsion from the mercy of God, but the sneeze is the introduction of hair eyebrow ..
    The Prophet said, "We will not enter Paradise with our works, but we will enter it with the mercy of God. Do you have the courage to abandon the entrance to Paradise in exchange for your form being sweet?" If you are a hypocrite, do not you accept your marriage? If you do not have a baby, you have a chance to get rid of it.
    Check yourself ... see yourself
    "لعن الله النامصات والمتنمصات"
    لما نشوف الجملة هذه لازم نسأل نفسنا سؤالين،ما هي صحتها "المصدر"؟ و ما معناها؟
    - أما عن صحتها "المصدر": حديث صحيح
    فعن عبد الله بن مسعود فی صحيح مسلم، قال: لعن الله الواشمات والمستوشمات والنامصات والمتنمصات والمتفلجات للحسن المغيرات خلق الله، قال: فبلغ ذلك امرأة من بنی أسد يقال لها "أم يعقوب" وكانت تقرأ القرآن فأتته فقالت: ماحديث ما بلغنی عنك أنك لعنت الواشمات والمستوشمات والمتنمصات والمتفلجات للحسن المغيرات خلق الله؟ فقال عبد الله: ومالی لا ألعن من لعنه رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم؟ وهو فی كتاب الله، فقالت المرأة: لقد قرأت ما بين لوحی المصحف فما وجدته، قال: لئن كنت قرأتيه فقد وجدتيه، قال الله عز وجل: "وما أتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا" [الحشر:7]
    فقالت: فإنی أری شيئا من هذا علی امرأتك الآن، قال: اذهبی فانظری، فدخلت علی امرأة عبد الله فلم تر شيئا، فجاءت إليه فقالت: ما رأيت شيئا، فقال: أما كان لو ذلك لم نجامعها ..
    - وأما عن المعنی:
    فإن اللعن هو الطرد من رحمة الله، وأما النمص فهو الأخذ من شعر الحاجب ..
    الرسول قال لن ندخل الجنة بأعمالنا ولكن ندخلها برحمة الله .. هل انتی عندك الجرأة تتخلی عن دخول الجنة فی مقابل إن شكلك يكون حلو "ده إذا كان النمص بيحلی" .. هل انت هتبقی مبسوط لو خليت زوجتك ماتدخلش الجنة فی مقابل شكلها يبقی حلو بامتثالها لأمرك "ده إذا كان النمص بيحلی"، عندك استعداد تخلص منها!!
    راجعی نفسك .. راجع نفسك
    this was a translated text from arabic to english and my question is why most muslim women cut their brow even the fact that it is forbidden to do so ?
    :cower:
    Last edited by seem; 25-07-17, 04:47 PM.

Re: النامصات والمتنمضات women who cut their brow

They may not know it's haram.
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
      They may not know it's haram.
      because of their behaviour some people start to think that it's halal

Comment

Originally posted by seem View Post
        "God cursed the nymphs and snakes"
        When we see this sentence we need to ask ourselves two questions, what is the validity of the "source"? What does it mean?
        - As for the validity of "source": a true hadeeth
        It was narrated from 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood in Saheeh Muslim that he said: Allaah cursed the Washim, the Moustoshim, the Namats, And Almstosm and Almnmzat and Almfljat for the good changers created God? Abdullah said: And I do not curse the curse of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? He said in the Book of Allaah: "I have read between the tablets of the Mus-haf and what I have found." He said: "If you read it, you will find it." Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "
        She said: I see something of this on your wife now, he said: Go and see, and entered the woman Abdullah did not see anything, came to him and said: What I saw something, he said: If it was not Njamha ..
        - As for the meaning:
        The cursing is the expulsion from the mercy of God, but the sneeze is the introduction of hair eyebrow ..
        The Prophet said, "We will not enter Paradise with our works, but we will enter it with the mercy of God. Do you have the courage to abandon the entrance to Paradise in exchange for your form being sweet?" If you are a hypocrite, do not you accept your marriage? If you do not have a baby, you have a chance to get rid of it.
        Check yourself ... see yourself
        "لعن الله النامصات والمتنمصات"
        لما نشوف الجملة هذه لازم نسأل نفسنا سؤالين،ما هي صحتها "المصدر"؟ و ما معناها؟
        - أما عن صحتها "المصدر": حديث صحيح
        فعن عبد الله بن مسعود فی صحيح مسلم، قال: لعن الله الواشمات والمستوشمات والنامصات والمتنمصات والمتفلجات للحسن المغيرات خلق الله، قال: فبلغ ذلك امرأة من بنی أسد يقال لها "أم يعقوب" وكانت تقرأ القرآن فأتته فقالت: ماحديث ما بلغنی عنك أنك لعنت الواشمات والمستوشمات والمتنمصات والمتفلجات للحسن المغيرات خلق الله؟ فقال عبد الله: ومالی لا ألعن من لعنه رسول الله صلی الله عليه وسلم؟ وهو فی كتاب الله، فقالت المرأة: لقد قرأت ما بين لوحی المصحف فما وجدته، قال: لئن كنت قرأتيه فقد وجدتيه، قال الله عز وجل: "وما أتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا" [الحشر:7]
        فقالت: فإنی أری شيئا من هذا علی امرأتك الآن، قال: اذهبی فانظری، فدخلت علی امرأة عبد الله فلم تر شيئا، فجاءت إليه فقالت: ما رأيت شيئا، فقال: أما كان لو ذلك لم نجامعها ..
        - وأما عن المعنی:
        فإن اللعن هو الطرد من رحمة الله، وأما النمص فهو الأخذ من شعر الحاجب ..
        الرسول قال لن ندخل الجنة بأعمالنا ولكن ندخلها برحمة الله .. هل انتی عندك الجرأة تتخلی عن دخول الجنة فی مقابل إن شكلك يكون حلو "ده إذا كان النمص بيحلی" .. هل انت هتبقی مبسوط لو خليت زوجتك ماتدخلش الجنة فی مقابل شكلها يبقی حلو بامتثالها لأمرك "ده إذا كان النمص بيحلی"، عندك استعداد تخلص منها!!
        راجعی نفسك .. راجع نفسك
        this was a translated text from arabic to english and my question is why most muslim women cut their brow even the fact that it is forbidden to do so ?
        :cower:
        They think they look ugly if they don't trim it.

Comment

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah said: “Allaah has cursed the women who do tattoos and those who ask for tattoos to be done, those who ask for their eyebrows to be plucked, and the women ask for their teeth to be filed for the purpose of beautification, changing the creation of Allaah.” A woman from the tribe of Bani Asad whose name was Umm Ya’qoob heard of that and she came and said, “I have heard that you have cursed So and so and So and so.” He said, “Why should I not curse those whom the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed and who are mentioned in the Book of Allaah?’ She said, “I have read what is between the two covers [of the Qur’aan], and I did not find anything in it like what you have said.” He said, “If you have read it, have you not read that Allaah says,

‘And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)’
          [al-Hashr 59:7]”

She said, “Of course.” He said, “He forbade that.” She said, “I think your wife does it.” He said, “Go and look.” So she went and looked and she did not see what she was looking for. He said, “If she had been like that, she would not be with us.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4604; Muslim, 2125
          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

the same reason why most people sin
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X