Wife doesn't always eat halal. Wut do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife doesn't always eat halal. Wut do?

So I told her to only eat what's halal. But she just tells me she picks and chooses...whatever dat means. She eats outside meat from like fast food places and such. I understand there's some school of thought that allows u or something.

Idk...wut do I do?

Re: Wife doesn't always eat halal. Wut do?

Can you provide evidence of any of the 4 classical madhabs saying this as ive never heard of madhabs promoting this before also is your wife muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Can you provide evidence of any of the 4 classical madhabs saying this as ive never heard of madhabs promoting this before also is your wife muslim?
      Yes she is. Idk I know someone who said they're allowed to eat outside meat cuz their school of thought or something

Comment

Don't you check these things before you get married.
        I mean seriously

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          I mean seriously
          I forgot. I would assume she would eat halal only. I played myself...

Comment

Forbid her from eating non-halal foods. Forbid her from going out alone, and make sure you go and purchase halal food and keep the fridge stocked. In this day and age, halal food is accessible to most people. Even if you live in the West, plenty of Muslims sell halal, and if not, you can stick to fish, beans and legumes. Show her this video, and kindly explain to her how Allah has forbidden this type of meat, and that the Islamic meat is kinder to the animals. Do not yell at her, and try to be calm when you discuss this with her.

Explain to her that we are allowed to eat the meat of the Christians and the Jews, if they follow their religious rules of slaughtering their animals. The stuff you find at local grocery stores, and restaurants are not slaughtered according to any religion except that of the Religion of Shaytaan. Also, if Halal is available, it should be prioritized before kuffar products.

Make sure to purge your house from haram, and read ingredients on all lables. Many products have haram ingredients in them, like gelatin and alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
              I forgot. I would assume she would eat halal only. I played myself...
              Does she pray salah and practice Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by shaquille20 View Post
                Does she pray salah and practice Islam?
                She does

Comment

So I told her to only eat what's halal. But she just tells me she picks and chooses...whatever dat means. She eats outside meat from like fast food places and such. I understand there's some school of thought that allows u or something.

Idk...wut do I do?
                  So, a week ago you weren't married (http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7445288). Guess you married this lady. Anyway, congrats.

Comment

Yes she is. Idk I know someone who said they're allowed to eat outside meat cuz their school of thought or something
                    I dont think this is real brother no madhab will say it is ok t eat non halal meat the only time you can do that is in extreme cases where for example there is nothing else and you are going to die in thisbcase known as daroora

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                      I mean seriously
                      Who checks if a person eats halal meat i mean you would assume every muslim eats halal meat unless they look like a kaafir and act like one

Comment

She does
                        What is your definition of practising islam as from this thread and the other one its not looking good for you

You have to try and educate her in Islam and instill that love and fear of Allah otherwise its gonna be a hard road ahead of you for your relationship with your wife

Comment

Idk...wut do I do?
                          I think she is referring to meat slaughtered by the people of the book.

I would get the opinion of a scholar you both have confidence in to explain how this doesnt apply in this day and age,

If this goes on think of what impact it will have on your kids.

Comment

Idk...wut do I do?
                            Did you not check this things before you married her???
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              Did you not check this things before you married her???
                              ignore qustions.

realised that muzzybee asked the same.....
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                              X