Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wife wants to eat noodle that has beef broth in it. Told her she shouldn't. She w

Chuck it in the bin

She can make in beef broth

Throw in a couple of bones in a saucepan, add some spices, let it boil and voila

:zzz:

Halal and wholesome
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Re: Wife wants to eat noodle that has beef broth in it. Told her she shouldn't. She w

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
      She want to anyways cuz don't see it as a big deal. Its just a little beef soup she says. I say its not halal and it really isn't.
      But she says she needs it cuz it feels good to have for her body. To have some warm hot spicy liquid food. And to have this just for an exemption. I told her she Could've gotten something that is halal to eat but goes on and say yea but this taste good and hit the spot

Wut do?????

Am I wrong for trying to stop her from eating it?
      Why do you keep making similar threads? Go back to this one, read the answers: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...t=#post7448096

Comment

Your wife doesn't care about the concept of halaal/haraam meat?
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Your wife doesn't care about the concept of halaal/haraam meat?
          Correct. His wife does not care about the concept of halaal and haraam meat.

Comment

She want to anyways cuz don't see it as a big deal. Its just a little beef soup she says. I say its not halal and it really isn't.
            But she says she needs it cuz it feels good to have for her body. To have some warm hot spicy liquid food. And to have this just for an exemption. I told her she Could've gotten something that is halal to eat but goes on and say yea but this taste good and hit the spot

Wut do?????

Either you are trolling us or she is trolling you.

Comment

Last edited by Poster; 13-10-17, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Re: Wife doesn't always eat halal. Wut do?

So I told her to only eat what's halal. But she just tells me she picks and chooses...whatever dat means. She eats outside meat from like fast food places and such. I understand there's some school of thought that allows u or something.

Idk...wut do I do?
                Ask her if she believes in killing animals just for fun. In Islam there are only a few reasons to kill an animal, one of which is to kill animal for eating purposes with the permission of Allah. So if she is eating something that has been slaughtered with other than the name of Allah, then she is supporting the fact that animals die without Allah's permission.

Comment

So I told her to only eat what's halal. But she just tells me she picks and chooses...whatever dat means. She eats outside meat from like fast food places and such. I understand there's some school of thought that allows u or something.

Idk...wut do I do?
                  By halal, do you mean zabihah? There's a difference.
                  لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ
                  سورة الإخلاص

Comment

Idk...wut do I do?
                    I've read some of these fatawah, there are scholars from both morocco and saudi who have said it allowed because these people here are 'ahlul kitab' but it's weak, extremely weak. Reason being the people are not really ahlul kitab anymore, and even if they were who is say they are slaughtering the meat are ahlul kitab and even if they are are they, and you find a christian / jewish run / occupied slaughterhouse do they slaughter in accordance with the right methodology according to the Prophets?
                    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Wut do?????

Does she say Bismillah before she eats the haraam food though?
                      There is rest only in the aakhira.
                      Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                      and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                      then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                      That's right, a nude dog.
                      The Deepweb is disgusting.
                      - Unknown -

Links
                      The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                      Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                        Does she say Bismillah before she eats the haraam food though?
                        Even if she did these people i highly doubt sacrifice their food like the ahlil kitab did in the past

Now they just stun the animal and kill it

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                          Even if she did these people i highly doubt sacrifice their food like the ahlil kitab did in the past

There are still ahl ul kitab that slaughter correctly but they are very,very rare and the vast over whelming majority of meat products do not come from them or even from ahl ul kitab who don't slaughter correctly. Most meat products in western countries come from secular corporations that can hire anyone to work on the killing floor,atheists,sikhs,hindus,buddhist,satanist and people that worship moldy cupcakes in their sock drawer,etc.
                          in most western countries you can't legally ask a person what religion they are before you hire them for a slaughter house so all that meat is suspect and should be assumed haram.

killed for consumption is not the same as ritually slaughtered in my opinion and most animals now are killed for consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
                            There are still ahl ul kitab that slaughter correctly but they are very,very rare and the vast over whelming majority of meat products do not come from them or even from ahl ul kitab who don't slaughter correctly. Most meat products in western countries come from secular corporations that can hire anyone to work on the killing floor,atheists,sikhs,hindus,buddhist,satanist and people that worship moldy cupcakes in their sock drawer,etc.
                            in most western countries you can't legally ask a person what religion they are before you hire them for a slaughter house so all that meat is suspect and should be assumed haram.

killed for consumption is not the same as ritually slaughtered in my opinion and most animals now are killed for consumption.
                            Exactly thats why i think as a muslim u cant eat kosha or christian slaughtered meat if that exists today in modern cities

Comment

Exactly thats why i think as a muslim u cant eat kosha or christian slaughtered meat if that exists today in modern cities
                              better to go on a case by case basis if your dealing with an actual butcher or butcher shop. I;ve met a couple(can count them on one hand) jews and christians that I would eat what the slaughtered.

My Jewish landlady had a farm with cows and I would eat from what here husband killed and I've met a couple non-mainstream fundamentalist christians that I would eat what they slaughtered but food from a grocery or meat wholesaler,no way. and fast food like KFC,Mc'D's etc isn't fit to feed my mother dog.

There is a farmers market I go to sometime and the hudderites from out on the colonies come in and sell what they farm and I would be willing to investigate one of them as being potentially permissible as the pretty hard core christians,sorta like amish but use some modern technology like tractors and cars. some stub and some don't so would need to speak with the individual.

I would also consider eating from Jews like Lev Tahor but they are not know to farm or herd, they are ultra orthodox fundamentalist non-zionist Jews

i follow the fatwa of Ali ibn Talib ra that some people who are ahl ul kitab but know nothing but wearing crosses and drinking wine are not ahl ul kitab.

gotta be picky when it comes to things like this.

Comment

Doesnt saying Bismillah before eating make the food halal?
                                There is rest only in the aakhira.
                                Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                                and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                                then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                                That's right, a nude dog.
                                The Deepweb is disgusting.
                                - Unknown -

Links
                                The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Working...
                                X