Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijrah from the West -- blog

https://hijrahfromthewest.wordpress.com/

I have just made this blog/website, and I will be updating it periodically. Please have a look and read the two posts I have made so far.

I think since a lot of people are considering hijrah due to the current situation, it will be beneficial in sha Allah.
    Last edited by Abu Abdur_Rahman; 30-06-17, 06:02 PM.

Re: Hijrah from the West -- blog

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

I have just made this blog/website, and I will be updating it periodically. Please have a look and read the two posts I have made so far.

I think since a lot of people are considering hijrah due to the current situation, it will be beneficial in sha Allah.

:jkk: bro, just skimmed through both posts and it's spot on. West Africa + SEA might also be good spots to move to, Wallahu a'lam.

:up:

Comment

Assalamu alaykom

Good stuff akhee

May Allah reward you.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
        :jkk: bro, just skimmed through both posts and it's spot on. West Africa + SEA might also be good spots to move to, Wallahu a'lam.

:up:
        I really like Jordan it's the most beautiful Arab country imo

Comment

A lot of really good advice in there.

Best I saw was the part about preparation, we need to have trust in Allah, but we also need to tie the camel and seen way too many brothers make the big move in haste and end up having to come back with a big knock to their finances and sometimes even their emaan or with wrecked lives / marriages.

Looking forward to keeping on reading this blog.
          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Coloneis of Educated western muslims need to be established in these muslim lands . Other option is to settle on moon. Anything might turn out better then the land of the kuffar.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
              I really like Jordan it's the most beautiful Arab country imo
              Isn't Jordan ruled by a tyrannical king who hates islam?

Comment

this looks good ... for reading purposes only, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
                  Coloneis of Educated western muslims need to be established in these muslim lands . Other option is to settle on moon. Anything might turn out better then the land of the kuffar.
                  there is no sharia in 'these' muslim lands , better to stay in the west where people are drunk on weekends and throwing acid on muslims.

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum, very good post brother.

Can I ask since you live in Egypt, how is it over there given the last revolution and the instability that followed. Is it ok to live there now?

Comment

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        there is no sharia in 'these' muslim lands , better to stay in the west where people are drunk on weekends and throwing acid on muslims.
                        You want to get high on AcID ? Drugs are HaRam.

Shariah or no Sharia, Muslim lands - if you are safe and secure in your life and posession would be far better. However life is not safe anywhere nowadays ( War torn countries excluding).

Comment

This thread isn't a good idea methinks lest some people get a bit overexcited at the idea of hijrah lol
                          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                          علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            Assalaamu alaikum, very good post brother.

Can I ask since you live in Egypt, how is it over there given the last revolution and the instability that followed. Is it ok to live there now?
                            Wa alaykum as-Salam

I came here first just after the first revolution, and things were good. After the second, things turned upside down and there was a lot of hostility towards people with an Islamic appearance. Masajid underwent changes, khateebs were replaced, imams were replaced, institutes were shut down, etc. I feel some of that hostility still lingers in the people. I never felt uncomfortable showing an Islamic appearance before the coup, but after that, you can just feel it. There are undercover police and agents and they are known for raiding places where there are known to be foreign students (near Arabic learning institutes, etc.). Nowadays, if you are not studying in Al-Azhar, it is not so easy living here and studying privately. Unfortunately, the bros from countries that are not considered the West such as Chechnya, Kazakhstan, and similar countries are the ones who get targeted, sometimes imprisoned, and then deported. The issue may have to do with their overstayed visas or not.

However, if your visa is up to date, you carry ID on you always, stay away from walking around too much and stay inside mostly and just do your business, there should be no trouble.

There are many families living here, sometimes with a lot of kids, especially Somali families from the West. Sometimes the kids just live with their mother while the father is back home working. So this shows that there is some safety here and that the issue really lies with younger brothers with beards and an Islamic appearance.
                            Last edited by Abu Abdur_Rahman; 01-07-17, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              In this I totally agree with you, in the Muslim lands you have much more chance of making the necessary changes to society, the west though not a lost cause is a far harder case when it comes to bringing a society to Islamic teachings
                              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X