Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    You obviously haven't read up on the subject because you already admitted you didn't know what all this was about. You didn't check anything before sharing the video. Like I said, it's best to stop digging.
    Like I said stop assuming. I admitted I wasn't aware he was controversial not that I didn't know about cancer. You are Unbelievable. I will leave you to revel in your little forum debate 'victory'. Obviously winning one over means a lot to your ego.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

      Originally posted by mjdforever View Post
      Like I said stop assuming...
      My assumption was correct. Everything you posted after the video was an attempt try and save face (didn't work).

      I will leave you...
      So you keep saying...

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

        Originally posted by mjdforever View Post
        Escape what ! Are you always this rude. Yeah I did admit I didn't know what this was all about. but it seems you don't either. He's a proponent of naturopathy. You never explained why you think it's rubbish. Well , I won't be expecting an answer from you anyway.bye


        Why are you posting unverified stuff ?

        If this quack doctor is right then prove it with evidence, otherwise your just posting some random YouTube clip,
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

        – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

          Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post


          Why are you posting unverified stuff ?

          If this quack doctor is right then prove it with evidence, otherwise your just posting some random YouTube clip,
          I was just posting a clip. Thought it would be beneficial to some . I don't have the time or resources to prove it as do you and Abu don't have to refute it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

            Originally posted by mjdforever View Post
            I was just posting a clip. Thought it would be beneficial to some . I don't have the time or resources to prove it as do you and Abu don't have to refute it.
            Akhi as Muslims we are supposed to verify information before passing it on,

            If you can't prove it then don't mislead people, with unverified information,

            Avoid posting such stuff in the future

            :jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

            – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

              Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
              Akhi as Muslims we are supposed to verify information before passing it on,

              If you can't prove it then don't mislead people, with unverified information,

              Avoid posting such stuff in the future

              :jkk:
              I'll just leave the forum. Thank you.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

                Originally posted by mjdforever View Post
                I'll just leave the forum. Thank you.
                You'll leave the forum because because you wont take good advice?

                This is a classic case of ego problems,
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                Comment

                Working...
                X