• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

https://youtu.be/DgbdNNfotwM

Re: Cancer can be cured in weeks claims Doctor

Originally posted by mjdforever View Post
    Please don't promote that rubbish on here.

Comment

I have family with cancer, some lived some died. 1) A health diet is something doctors do push during cancer treatment. That is what this guy is says. 2) BUT do not ignore doctors medication or chemicals from doctors as this man suggests because changing diet does not cure cancer. It may make you more healthy and with medication beat the cancer, but don't ignore medications and doctors suggestions.

The natural healing claims of the video IS highly exaggerated and if changing diet cured cancers, cancers would not be the problem it is.
      Last edited by Door; 21-06-17, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
        Please don't promote that rubbish on here.
        Why do you think it's rubbish ! Are you in the medical profession ? WhAt part do you think is rubbish and why

Comment

Why do you think it's rubbish ! Are you in the medical profession ? WhAt part do you think is rubbish and why
          It's up to you to prove the claims. You can start off by validating the doctor.

Comment

check the links in the first reply on this question about the doctor.

https://www.quora.com/Quackery-Dr-Le...nd-information

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

It's up to you to prove the claims. You can start off by validating the doctor.
              I don't know how. I just saw the video and posted it here .How did you validate him ?
              You were sure it's rubbish.

Comment

I don't know how. I just saw the video and posted it here .How did you validate him ?
                You were sure it's rubbish.
                It's rubbish until proven otherwise.

You just saw the video and decided to post it here without giving it any thought at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post

He's listed here.https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/experts-info-sheet/

Comment

It's rubbish until proven otherwise.

You just saw the video and decided to post it here without giving it any thought at all.
                    Calm down. I just want to know why 'Its rubbish until proven otherwise'.

Comment

Calm down. I just want to know why 'Its rubbish until proven otherwise'.
                      It's general rule. You are spreading misleading information published by what looks to be a charlatan.

The website you posted above is a joke. I'd stop digging if I were you - you might find yourself unable to escape. Just admit you don't know what this is all about (as you more or less have done already) and move on.

Comment

It's general rule. You are spreading misleading information published by what looks to be a charlatan.

The website you posted above is a joke. I'd stop digging if I were you - you might find yourself unable to escape. Just admit you don't know what this is all about (as you more or less have done already) and move on.
                        Escape what ! Are you always this rude. Yeah I did admit I didn't know what this was all about. but it seems you don't either. He's a proponent of naturopathy. You never explained why you think it's rubbish. Well , I won't be expecting an answer from you anyway.bye

Comment

Escape what !
                          The hole you dug for yourself. It's best to stop digging or else you won't be able to get out.

Yeah I did admit I didn't know what this was all about...
                          Just copy and paste! lol! whatever! idc!

...but it seems you don't either. He's a proponent of naturopathy. You never explained why you think it's rubbish. Well , I won't be expecting an answer from you anyway.bye
                          I already gave you the answer. The guy looks like a charlatan and, as a general rule, you shouldn't believe everything you read or hear on the internet - especially when you don't know anything about the subject.

...Are you always this rude...
                          This is me being nice.

-_-

Comment

The hole you dug for yourself. It's best to stop digging or else you won't be able to get out.

Just copy and paste! lol! whatever! idc!

I already gave you the answer. The guy looks like a charlatan and, as a general rule, you shouldn't believe everything you read or hear on the internet - especially when you don't know anything about the subject.

This is me being nice.

-_-
                            You think too highly of yourself.

Well I have read about the subject. So your assumption is wrong. Have a good day and change your attitude. It's very off-putting

Comment

You think too highly of yourself.

Well I have read about the subject. So your assumption is wrong. Have a good day and change your attitude. It's very off-putting
                              You obviously haven't read up on the subject because you already admitted you didn't know what all this was about. You didn't check anything before sharing the video. Like I said, it's best to stop digging.

Comment

Working...
                              X