Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding Ghusl (I would prefere if it was female who could answer :) )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Ghusl (I would prefere if it was female who could answer :) )

As'salamu'alikum

I have a huge problem, I hear that a woman should not perform ghusl until she sees that white discharge. The problem is, I don't see this white discharge or "dryness" that everyone's talking about. I usually only have the brown discharge followed by the yellow discharge, so I don't know what I should do. If I have to wait for this white discharge to come or to see the dryness I will never do ghusl and it's so frustrating. What I usually do is, I wait 2 or 3 days after my period is over (only once I don't see any blood at all) and I perform my ghusl because I don't get the white discharge or see the "dryness" (sorry for repeting this many times :/)

If anyone knows anything about this please help me because I really don't see this white discharge or dryness

Thank you :)
    Last edited by alexiaa123; 20-06-17, 11:50 PM.

Re: Question regarding Ghusl (I would prefere if it was female who could answer :) )

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah Wa barakatuh

The end of the menses can also be accurately determined by a piece of cotton, cloth or tissue and its removal without any traces of blood, subsequent discharges are not considered a part of menses

Umm Atiyah said ' we did not consider brown and yellow discharges after purification as anything'

If you don't have the white discharge then I believe the dryness refers to the blood completely stopping which you can be determined as mentioned above. Once you see that you are dry from the blood then the discharge is not considered part of the menses

Hope that helps
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: Question regarding Ghusl (I would prefere if it was female who could answer :) )

Sorry I just read my reply it sounds kinda complicated

You seem to be doing the right thing ie waiting until you don't see any blood at all. This is the correct thing to do if you don't have the White discharge

Comment

Okay thank you, but when I put a piece of cotton and all it doesn't come out dry either :( lol

Comment

Originally posted by alexiaa123 View Post
          Okay thank you, but when I put a piece of cotton and all it doesn't come out dry either :( lol
          But has the blood stopped when you put it?

Comment

The yellow could be 'white' when secreted, that's why I suggest you use the above method of using a piece of cotton or material to determine the colour without oxidisation. What colour is it on the cotton?
            اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
              But has the blood stopped when you put it?
              Yes :)

Comment

Working...
              X