Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Who told you Muslims don't want to live in Muslim countries?

Actually I wouldn't mind Chechnya if I knew how to get by. But obviously as a foreigner countries like that are risky.

Those old watch towers look really cool I wouldn't mind living in one of them :D
    Interesting.
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
      Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
      I have question for all brothers and sisters here: are you planning move in future to any muslim country?(if u are living in dar al-harb)
      If not, why u prefer stay in kuffar society?
      Muslim countries are dangerous. It is safe here..

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
        In my country was war, I couldn't stay there.
        "O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight]." Surah Al-Anfal [8:15]
        "And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah, and his refuge is Hell - and wretched is the destination." Surah Al-Anfal [8:16]

I am Bosnian.
        We had a war too, with same disbelievers like you. Many of us run away.
        Some would say why would I support this political party, or that political party.

You do not support anyone in such situation, your duty is to stay and fight.

All those military capable Syrians that run away into Germany etc.European countries, Qur'an is my witness, are disbelievers.

Last edited by Muamer; 22-07-17, 11:59 AM.

Comment

This is what I will be always proud of!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X