Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    I have question for all brothers and sisters here: are you planning move in future to any muslim country?(if u are living in dar al-harb)
    If not, why u prefer stay in kuffar society?

Re: Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

I have no way out abd now with a divorce im simply by myself...

I fear the angels striking my face if i dont do hijra...

Comment

Always is way out inshallah but just sometimes is more comfortable to say 'i can not do anything, i'm stuck' than ask Allah SWT for help and move forward. Is your divorce sister finish now or in process?

Comment

There's a Muslim country? Where?

I know many that have Muslims living in them, most (all) of them aren't Islamic though...

Comment

I would love to live in a muslim country. One of the things that holds me back is that my immediate family lives in Kenya. I don't want to be apart from them as I would like to be family oriented. I want to be involved in the lives of my future nieces and nephews. I want them to know my kids and I want my brothers to be close to my kids. I don't want to be that uncle who comes once or twice a year to visit. It doesn't look like my family gonna live anywhere else as they have businesses here. So I'll probably end up just living in Kenya when I finish school. InshaAllah maybe in my 30s or 40s I will move to a muslim country.
          You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness." Sahih al Bukhari

Comment

Originally posted by horizon View Post
            There's a Muslim country? Where?

I know many that have Muslims living in them, most (all) of them aren't Islamic though...
            You can go move to Mecca or Madinah. Will be difficult but those are the ideals places to make hijrah to.
            You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness." Sahih al Bukhari

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Warsame View Post
              You can go move to Mecca or Madinah. Will be difficult but those are the ideals places to make hijrah to.
              and live under the rule of Bedouin dictators who rule with a concocted view of Islam that they seem to not follow themselves?

Comment

:salams

For a lot of Muslims, West is all they have ever known. For other, I'd say they don't wanna leave the comfort and ease of their current lifestyle.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
                  Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
                  I have question for all brothers and sisters here: are you planning move in future to any muslim country?(if u are living in dar al-harb)
                  If not, why u prefer stay in kuffar society?
                  Do you live in a Muslim country then? And, more importantly, did you move from a non-Muslim country to that Muslim country?

Comment

and live under the rule of Bedouin dictators who rule with a concocted view of Islam that they seem to not follow themselves?
                    If you live in Madinah you can go to Prophet's masjid whenever you want and learn for the greatest scholars of our time. Who cares about the rulers.

Comment

I am actually a Muslim living in a Muslim majority country(Egypt) and wish to go overseas to kuffar society as you'd put it. Because while kuffar perform haram actions and practices, things aren't much better here where I live. And I've mostly determined that over there would be a better living environment. Not as a more comfortable living environment for a human being(in this case, staying where I am is easier). But as a better living environment for a practicing Muslim.

Originally posted by Ibn Warsame View Post
                      I would love to live in a muslim country. One of the things that holds me back is that my immediate family lives in Kenya. I don't want to be apart from them as I would like to be family oriented. I want to be involved in the lives of my future nieces and nephews. I want them to know my kids and I want my brothers to be close to my kids. I don't want to be that uncle who comes once or twice a year to visit. It doesn't look like my family gonna live anywhere else as they have businesses here. So I'll probably end up just living in Kenya when I finish school. InshaAllah maybe in my 30s or 40s I will move to a muslim country.
                      This is a good thing, the way that you are thinking. Because according to Allah, we have a duty to our families. I don't see my aunt much anymore. But I gave her money for necessary medical procedures when she had little to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                        Do you live in a Muslim country then? And, more importantly, did you move from a non-Muslim country to that Muslim country?
                        In my country was war, I couldn't stay there. Anyway I was a small child at that time. My biggest wish is move to muslim country, but I am still young and for it we need have plan, can not move in one day, just like this. But when I think about it sometimes I am not sure.. Buying house in any arab countries is dangerous as they can not give visa after a long stay there.. It's why I ask to know ideas another persons.

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
                          In my country was war, I couldn't stay there. Anyway I was a small child at that time. My biggest wish is move to muslim country, but I am still young and for it we need have plan, can not move in one day, just like this. But when I think about it sometimes I am not sure.. Buying house in any arab countries is dangerous as they can not give visa after a long stay there.. It's why I ask to know ideas another persons.
                          But didn't you just tell another sister who is going through divorce that there's always a way out?

I think you've just answered your own question
                          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Why muslims don't wanna live in muslim countries?

Of course is always way out Subhanallah! My question isn't 'i dunno what to do- move to another country or not' but just wanna know opinions another people. Finally this will be only my decision and only Allah SWT will help me in this.
                            Last edited by Makkachechenka; 19-06-17, 12:22 AM.

Comment

You forgot that they Saudi donkeys also been Bombing Muslims too,

It's Only because of Makkah and Medina that a Muslim would consider migrating there,
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X