Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to improve your relationship with Allah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent being
    replied
    Re: How to improve your relationship with Allah?

Brother, you really need to know who is Allah? Who is your creator? Affirm His existence. Learn of His attributes and this is best learnt in action, as in you see it in everything you do or go through or in anything which happens around you. Such as in calamity you learn of His attributes of Wisdom, Mercy, infinite Knowledge, Justice and many others. Read on it, reflect on it, can't emphasize enough.

Secondly, establishing connection with Allah and as the sister above mentioned increase in your good deeds solely for His sake.You need to strive to the best of your ability. Salah(with khush'u) +Quran(with reflection and understanding).

Love of Him and this is achieved through gratitude. Count your blessings, sounds cliche but it truly helps, start by thanking Him sincerely for Islam and emaan and even for guiding you to ask such a question, it can be seen as Allah wanting goodness for you, making you see and realise your shortcomings. And love combined with awe is the essence of worship. And to Love him truly you'd have to go back to point one; knowing Him.

Finally you need to realize the fleeting nature of this world. You can never achieve happiness in the sense of which we know of, rather strive to achieve tranquility and contentment. Much more durable and stable. Make dua'a lots of dua'a. It is a constant battle.

Still struggling with all these.

Leave a comment:

• Abdell
    replied

Satan is crafty..these Satans among Jinns that whisper are very crafty.

- Perform your obligatory prayer

If you don't perform your Obligatory prayer its easy to lose to whispers

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
    I honestly feel like I'm a hypocrite. A little bit of calamity and I lose trust in Allah completely.. I would hope to get to the point where calamities don't affect me anymore.
    In order to improve your relationship with Allaah subhanahu wa ta 'ala you need to perform acts of worship which will help you get closer to Him.

What better time, than this blessed month of Ramadhaan?

Increase the remembrance of Allaah, alongside with constant consciousness of his Being. Know that everything happens with His Decree.

Be good to your parents, establish your prayers with sincerity, maintain good ties with your family members, give charity, and work towards softening your heart.

As for trials - then we are human, of course we are going to be affected by calamities, and we will fall short, have moments of doubt, but it's only when our faith dips completely, that we lose trust in our Creator, the Most Merciful, the Source of Peace, The Reliever of Distress. When you get to that stage - then it's best to re-analyse the situation, reaffirm your faith, and continue with good deeds. Have complete reliance upon Him and you will always by His Mercy end up in a better position than before.

Leave a comment:

• hassan246
    started a topic How to improve your relationship with Allah?

How to improve your relationship with Allah?

I honestly feel like I'm a hypocrite. A little bit of calamity and I lose trust in Allah completely.. I would hope to get to the point where calamities don't affect me anymore.
Working...
X