• Show
Clear All

Re: Where would you go to make Hijrah

I'd love to be living in Madinatul Munawwarah

Comment

Originally posted by ibnuadam View Post
      I'd love to be living in Madinatul Munawwarah
      Likewise my brother, that's the only place on my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
        That salary was very high for me as I didn't have a degree at the time. That is probably the maximum that a qualified Jordanian would get. Generally speaking public sector salaries are not great, considering that Jordan is an expensive place to live and the economy has fallen in recent years. I assume that your mum got offered that job as an external candidate? That makes a big difference. A teaching job in a university will have a better job than a school but they will be looking for much higher qualifications (Phd now, whereas Masters before) The locals however get understandably miffed when Brits/Americans get higher salaries than them whilst being less qualified. Schools that claim to be 'British' or 'American' and teach in english medium maybe only have one or two native speakers in the whole school, so they are willing to pay over the odds for a native speaker. I was offered jobs when I went to schools to enquire if they had places for my own children.
        not having any means is a tottaly different story.

I was speaking about people that leave despite having a means of income.
        Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

I've been to Morocco before, they are very good mannered people, as far as residency for people from USA, they have a free visas for 3 months, then after 3 months you have to travel to the border and leave for about a day or 2 you can come back, to become a Moroccan citizen you need to either be a student, get married to a Moroccan or have already lived in the country for 5 or 10 years I think.., also another way is to set a business there.

Comment

Originally posted by abuadila View Post
            I've been to Morocco before, they are very good mannered people, as far as residency for people from USA, they have a free visas for 3 months, then after 3 months you have to travel to the border and leave for about a day or 2 you can come back, to become a Moroccan citizen you need to either be a student, get married to a Moroccan or have already lived in the country for 5 or 10 years I think.., also another way is to set a business there.
            I have been to Morocco too and there is quite a muhaajir community, mostly consisting of families from Holland in Marrakesh. One thing they said was that they had great difficulty in accessing arabic language classes for both them (the adults) and children which I was quite surprised about.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Dawlatul Islam Baqiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
                Put your trust in Allah SWT and don't leave the Muslim country you decide to migrate to at the first sign of difficulty.

I hear so many stories of Muslims leaving Muslim Countries a month or few after realizing that finding a Job that pay as well as their Western Job is difficult.

Think about it bro, we have very poor Muslim communities in the West and many of us live with social welfare but stay patient but we can't do the same thing in a Muslim land.

Istagfurllah.

If you're working now, see if you can save enough money to run an online business that can net you 1500 a month to keep you aflot in your new Muslim Country.
                This sounds like a good idea; save up as much as possible as a back-up so time isn't as pressing when it comes to finding a job there.

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                Make hijra to a place that implements sharia and is guarded by muslims and muslims only
                Which places are like this?

Comment

Last edited by UmmIsa; 07-01-19, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I would recommend madinnah or Egypt. Best places to study

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X