Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendship

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    I get along with my brother but tbh i think if we wouldnt be i n the same house anymore that we wouldnt talk anymore
    Yes, it helps when we get along with the siblings

It's nice being close to family because when you are, you don't need friends so much

How's everything else, like studies and jobs?
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
      That bit alone tells me you need to work on yourself, find out who you are and then you can be a friend and have a friend. In the meantime you have your UF friends, it might not feel like the real deal but at least we reply to your posts and give you reps.
      Sis it feels better then the real deal lol

Thing is, i have the feeling my therapist doesnt rly know what i do there and i dont know what i do there neither haha
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Yes, it helps when we get along with the siblings

It's nice being close to family because when you are, you don't need friends so much

How's everything else, like studies and jobs?
        Im fine still in school i havent found a job yet but i havent really been looking much idk why i dont have the motivation rn, also bc i know i wont get a job where i can wear hijab easily

Wbu??
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Im fine still in school i havent found a job yet but i havent really been looking much idk why i dont have the motivation rn, also bc i know i wont get a job where i can wear hijab easily

Wbu??
          i'll reply on a different thread

i'll mention you
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Friendship is complicated. I didn't have whole lot of friends when I was kid mostly because my mom warned me from young age not to become "too friendly" with others because they will stab me in back. My mom gave so much warning and examples, she meant well for me but it sort of ruined typical childhood & I never made "best friends'. But as I got older and realize my moms example were rare. I ventured out and had lot of friends/close friends. In High school, I was part of almost every crowd (I didn't discriminate). College was different, I stayed in touch with most friends but I was very focused on my study. Post college, I decided to become teenager and make friends center of my life & spent lot of time building those friendship while realizing all the friends I have are temporary & none are best friend status.

Now I am in a stage in my life where I have been friends with many girls for 15 years & I lost touch with many. I even lost one to death, which might have been a wake up call. Now I am reevaluating my friends to see who I want to keep closer and who I should cut of ties because having them around me is draining. But its tough, what if someone is going thru rough patch vs. someone constantly negative.

Comment

Working...
            X