Friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship

Seriously its such a painfull thing, coming across pictures of former friends break my heart it makes me so upset, and i can't keep friendships, i always adjust myself to the friend so much that i just reflect what they want and it hurts me...

I never wanna have friends again its too painful and destroys little parts of me...
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Re: Friendship

Hugs. :D
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      Hugs. :D
      I like hugs haha
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        I like hugs haha
        :)

But what do you mean sis? That you will bend over backwards for them but they won't even come near doing the same for you?

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Are you a sensitive person? I am. lol

I absolutely hate it because I end up caring about people, one small nice thing and that's it, I'll get manipulated and then when that happens, I'll turn into a witch because I got hurt. I don't like getting attached to people but unfortunately this happens quite easily. It's just the way I am.

I avoid friends, there is the trust issue too, I prefer to be on my own and keep it distant with people, keep it business like but friendly

I'm very emotional and it's something that I've tried to change but it hasn't worked, so unfortunately I've accepted this with difficulty. Putting up a barrier is hard and wrong but I still do it to protect my emotions and to protect myself from getting hurt. It's overwhelming for me.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Stop being Milhouse.
            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

I like hugs haha
              You want someone to care for you, so do I

lol

but not sure about hugs, a little affection goes a long way
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

You'll get used to it soon, but take care of yourself first, that's very important [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  You want someone to care for you, so do I

lol

but not sure about hugs, a little affection goes a long way
                  Hugs

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    Stop being Milhouse.
                    Im such a milhouse..
                    You'll get used to it soon, but take care of yourself first, that's very important [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]
                    Yea ur right siss

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      :)

But what do you mean sis? That you will bend over backwards for them but they won't even come near doing the same for you?
                      Sorry to hear that. Are you a sensitive person? I am. lol

I absolutely hate it because I end up caring about people, one small nice thing and that's it, I'll get manipulated and then when that happens, I'll turn into a witch because I got hurt. I don't like getting attached to people but unfortunately this happens quite easily. It's just the way I am.

I avoid friends, there is the trust issue too, I prefer to be on my own and keep it distant with people, keep it business like but friendly

I'm very emotional and it's something that I've tried to change but it hasn't worked, so unfortunately I've accepted this with difficulty. Putting up a barrier is hard and wrong but I still do it to protect my emotions and to protect myself from getting hurt. It's overwhelming for me.
                      Exxxxxxxxxxxxactly

And im in therapy but idk if i should be, cus i dont wanna have friends lol, im too fragile for that

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Don't worry sister, I'll be your friend �� (31 y'all, I can do this)

Comment

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

You need something, what about your siblings?

Yeh, me to I'm fragile and it SUCKS lol

don't worry, we're in it together

Comment

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

You need something, what about your siblings?

Yeh, me to I'm fragile and it SUCKS lol

don't worry, we're in it together
                            I get along with my brother but tbh i think if we wouldnt be i n the same house anymore that we wouldnt talk anymore

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Seriously its such a painfull thing, coming across pictures of former friends break my heart it makes me so upset, and i can't keep friendships, i always adjust myself to the friend so much that i just reflect what they want and it hurts me...

I never wanna have friends again its too painful and destroys little parts of me...
                              That bit alone tells me you need to work on yourself, find out who you are and then you can be a friend and have a friend. In the meantime you have your UF friends, it might not feel like the real deal but at least we reply to your posts and give you reps.
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                              X