X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creamcake
    replied
    Re: Last thing you did to Step out of your comfortzone

A manager wasn't in, so I was asked to look after a team, whose manager wasn't present.. I've never done anything like that before, and I was terrified.. but I went ahead and did it.
    And I survived the day.. haha my family were texting me like are you still alive lool, coz I was proper panicking the day before I was asked, and contemplating pulling a sickie.. due to dread. lool
    Alhamdulillah

Leave a comment:

• dsr478
    replied

Used a public restroom. I despise those things, I've seen cleaner bins.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

I have a fear of water, especially too much water.

So today I cleaned the kitchen, thus coming into contact with kitchen tap water.

Then I did wudhu like almost straight after, meaning I went into contact with lots of water, so stepped out of my comfort zone.

Leave a comment:

• ninety1daisies
    replied

drive on a busy and fast road

Leave a comment:

• Sister_2009
    replied

This is a good topic. I don't recall anything in particular that happened recently. I try to challenge myself frequently, even though sometimes it takes conscious effort. My husband and I, a couple years ago, decided to do one scary thing, or a challenge, each month for the full year. Mine that year was running a half marathon, went up the side of a small mountain, in a foreign country, in the pouring rain. I had only trained for 10k. When I came in, my lips were blue from being cold for so long. The motivation was that I didn't know if I would get the chance to do that race in that country again. It was an interesting experience. These days, challenges are more education or work related.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

talk about islam with my classmates i think, on tuesday

Leave a comment:

• Cptn._.Mario
    replied

Did a trust fall

Leave a comment:

• oshirowanen
    replied

Originally posted by Kya View Post
    what is the last thing you did (could be small or big) that was outside your comfort zone? That made you nervous, scared but you pushed for it.

Few years ago, I was always pushing my boundaries, mostly because I grew up in a small bubble and everything in life involved me expending my bubbles. Now as I got older, that bubble got bigger and I don't find myself pushing as much, which I miss. I miss that nervous, scared but excited and pride for being able to conquer something I wasn't comfortable in.

Goal is to motivate each other to keeping pushing because growth is outside our comfort zone
    Amazing thread idea!

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Excellent thread btw

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Climbed a rock .
    Knew I would struggle to come down.
    Sheer drop to the sea one side, other side rocks.
    My friend made a video of me trying to come down.
    Well they found it funny. :(

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    started a topic Last thing you did to Step out of your comfortzone

Last thing you did to Step out of your comfortzone

what is the last thing you did (could be small or big) that was outside your comfort zone? That made you nervous, scared but you pushed for it.

Few years ago, I was always pushing my boundaries, mostly because I grew up in a small bubble and everything in life involved me expending my bubbles. Now as I got older, that bubble got bigger and I don't find myself pushing as much, which I miss. I miss that nervous, scared but excited and pride for being able to conquer something I wasn't comfortable in.

Goal is to motivate each other to keeping pushing because growth is outside our comfort zone
Working...
X