Sad and lonely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad and lonely

This topic might sound lame to some people because not everyone thinks having close friends is important. But it feels like a break up with a longterm partner for me lol..
    I recently moved to this country ( 2years ago) and only a month after it i met a group of friends we have been inseparable. Anyways for whatever reason we stopped being close and they stopped inviting me to events and hangouts, their excuse is ( u live far now its difficult) but its only 30 minutes more.
    And even when i see them it's like they are mean to me with their jokes ( they say its out of love) but ANYWAYS.. the reason I'm here is because i want to know how i can heal my heart, it feels shattered and i feel lonely snd lost because i dont have any other friends here and my mom isn't exactly the best listener or advisor. I want to do this the right muslim way. I used to cut off with praying so now i am trying to keep it constant. Are there any dua's or prayers to stop feeling lonely and sad??? Thank you

Re: Sad and lonely

They're not true friends if they've abandoned you like this, try and make new friends? easier said than done, I know, make du'aa, and think of courses/classes/community things you can join, to make close friends. Also do you have siblings? you have all the sisters on UF too :) Keep consistent with your salah sis, there are du'aas to read, i'll post later
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Aw sis, i understand it doesnt feel nice, salah should make u feel better, maybe take on sunnah salah, you will feel closer to Allah.. and dont try to contact them anymore sis, they apparently only hurt you more :(
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

i know it isnt the same thing but you can talk to me if you want

Comment

Originally posted by nikitasmith View Post
          yeah me too, I have no friends :/ I'm sorry for what you're going through. You can always make new friends and you'll forget about them.
          "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            They're not true friends if they've abandoned you like this, try and make new friends? easier said than done, I know, make du'aa, and think of courses/classes/community things you can join, to make close friends. Also do you have siblings? you have all the sisters on UF too :) Keep consistent with your salah sis, there are du'aas to read, i'll post later
            I thought about the community things but i feel people there are a bit too old for me, ( i am 23) but yeah i might give it a try thanks:) i do have siblings but thyre kids lol. Thanks sis:) i will, i'll be waiting for the dua's.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Aw sis, i understand it doesnt feel nice, salah should make u feel better, maybe take on sunnah salah, you will feel closer to Allah.. and dont try to contact them anymore sis, they apparently only hurt you more :(
              I think that's the best thing to do, not to contact them anymore. Thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by airhead View Post
                yeah me too, I have no friends :/ I'm sorry for what you're going through. You can always make new friends and you'll forget about them.

Originally posted by nikitasmith View Post
                Thans sisters:) ill message you then

Comment

Originally posted by H.a View Post
                  I thought about the community things but i feel people there are a bit too old for me, ( i am 23) but yeah i might give it a try thanks:) i do have siblings but thyre kids lol. Thanks sis:) i will, i'll be waiting for the dua's.
                  you're welcome :) I feel the same with the community thing i'm not social with strangers lol. oh btw we hve a sisters whatsapp group chat too, we would verify you via whatsapp then you could join (if you want) sis. I know what you mean, when ur siblings grow up though insha allah can be more on a level.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Salaam sister i know how u feel before i got married and moved away i had lots of friends but now i am divorced none of my friends talk to me i feel the same and its so hard to make friends but In Sha Allah it will get better. Try going to classes like sewing or cooking classes

Comment

Working...
                    X