Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

    Originally posted by babadods View Post
    Horses and donkeys are supposed to be similar so even though horse is halal i wouldn't try it, what you need to try is deer meat and buffalo ... I prefer buffalo more than any meat even more than camel tbh
    yea deer is good and so is ostrich haha i never ate camel
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

      Originally posted by aynina View Post
      yea deer is good and so is ostrich haha i never ate camel
      Camel isn't everyone's thing tbh, its really tender mainly due to the fact that its very fatty and tends to cook in its own fat which i absolutely love. When i make my food things like deer is good on its own but more fatty and heavy meat like buffalo and camel go great with rice and never use cooking oil if you ever cook it just cut some fat from the meat let it melt and cook it with its own fat if you add oil then your food will be extra oily. The meat is soo good that all you need is pink Himalayan salt and the fat from the meat no need for any extra seasoning. I'll try finding some pics of food ive made

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

        Originally posted by babadods View Post
        Camel isn't everyone's thing tbh, its really tender mainly due to the fact that its very fatty and tends to cook in its own fat which i absolutely love. When i make my food things like deer is good on its own but more fatty and heavy meat like buffalo and camel go great with rice and never use cooking oil if you ever cook it just cut some fat from the meat let it melt and cook it with its own fat if you add oil then your food will be extra oily. The meat is soo good that all you need is pink Himalayan salt and the fat from the meat no need for any extra seasoning. I'll try finding some pics of food ive made
        sounds great bruv but butchers here dont slaughter anything else then cows, sheep and chickens, sometimes bunnies but seriously, i used to eat so much more meat before being a muslim

        not even duck
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          sounds great bruv but butchers here dont slaughter anything else then cows, sheep and chickens, sometimes bunnies but seriously, i used to eat so much more meat before being a muslim

          not even duck
          Yeah true you guys are restricted to things in Belgium i have a hard time when im there the options for halal are very low and its hard to find a decent place to eat with friends so we tend to stick with sushi as its a safe choice.

          Duck is terrible taste like mud, try a quail or a partridge its basically duck but no muddy taste to it and no fat in the meat at all just pure lean meat

          Bunnies are great btw marinate it with yogurt, turmeric powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt leave it over night then just grill it over fire its the best thing ever

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

            Originally posted by babadods View Post
            Yeah true you guys are restricted to things in Belgium i have a hard time when im there the options for halal are very low and its hard to find a decent place to eat with friends so we tend to stick with sushi as its a safe choice.

            Duck is terrible taste like mud, try a quail or a partridge its basically duck but no muddy taste to it and no fat in the meat at all just pure lean meat

            Bunnies are great btw marinate it with yogurt, turmeric powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt leave it over night then just grill it over fire its the best thing ever
            i love duck lol but sheep is the best still

            i rly dislike sushi lol
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment

            Working...
            X