halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

The law will be implemented in September 2019 across the region, which includes cities such as Liege and Charleroi.

Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent are north of the Walloon region, in the Flemish section, and will have a similar ban come into play in January 2019.

The European Jewish Congress' president, Moshe Kantor, told The Independent that it sends a message to Jewish communities throughout Europe that Jewish people are unwanted.

He said: "It attacks the very core of our culture and religious practice and our status as equal citizens with equal rights in a democratic society.

"We call on legislators to step back from the brink of the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights in Belgium since the Nazi occupation of the country in World War Two."

[Link removed - AA]
    Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 11-05-17, 08:52 AM.
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Re: halal meat soon to be haram in Belgium

Links to that site are not appropriate... use your head.

Here's the original link from where it was copied: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7723451.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Links to that site are not appropriate... use your head.

Here's the original link from where it was copied: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7723451.html
      Sorry i saw it on fb
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Sorry i saw it on fb
        Silly excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Silly excuse.
          Im not making excuses i said sorry... i didnt check the entire website before positing, and i have never done so before neither so im sorry

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Muslims in belgium are gonna have to do something about this or go vegetarian

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
              Muslims in belgium are gonna have to do something about this or go vegetarian
              I hope they will, subhanAllah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

It will just go black market
                What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Black market meat
                  People wi end up getting arrested for selling meat its ridiculous

Comment

Slowly slowly u see the west is putting more pressure on muslims and islam they just want to completly change everything

Comment

Black market meat
                      People wi end up getting arrested for selling meat its ridiculous
                      Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      It will just go black market
                      This yes

:/ i think becoming vegatarian or moving out is the solution... but probably black market since many people cant not eat meat

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I think we can always get meat from germany or the netherlands.

Comment

Slowly slowly u see the west is putting more pressure on muslims and islam they just want to completly change everything
                          Exactly, we already have niqab ban, hijab ban in schools, allowed to ban hijab in working spaces, and now halal meat ban, im thinking some day probably soon islam will be banned

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by fyi View Post
                            I think we can always get meat from germany or the netherlands.
                            Yea true, for me france is close, but people in brussels for example will have to drive 1.30 hr to get meat....

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Im not making excuses i said sorry... i didnt check the entire website before positing, and i have never done so before neither so im sorry
                              stop saying sorry, aynina.
                              you don't need to explain yourself to him.

--

as someone else said, it'll probably go black market.
                              'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                              Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                              علي الحبشي

Comment

Working...
                              X