Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Africans/Blacks (about hair)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question for Africans/Blacks

Why don't you try natural hair relaxers?

http://hair-growth-remedies.com/5-be...hair-relaxers/

I'm sure you're beautiful.
    "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Re: Question for Africans/Blacks

Originally posted by Rea1234 View Post
      Yea I know i should keep my natural hair because Allah made me the way he wanted to do and didnt make any mistakes. I have to learn that cannot have that perfect straight hair lol but just accept it
      relaxed hair looks bad too, so you don't want it. just moisturize you hair as it is. You'd be surprised the difference a good moisturizer will make with your hair. and there a plenty of videos and blogs on the natural hair movement on the internet, so good luck :)
      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Working...
      X