X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorating

:salams

Maybe this could be the decoration thread

But basically i have a question, i have a square mirror in my room and i had put pictures up around it that i now want to take down but i see the paint of the wall comes off, so i wonder if anyone knows what i can cover up the marks of the paint with, for example a stencil.
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Decorating

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Put flower chains/daisies around the mirror xx
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: Decorating

Originally posted by aynina View Post

But basically i have a question, i have a square mirror in my room and i had put pictures up around it that i now want to take down but i see the paint of the wall comes off, so i wonder if anyone knows what i can cover up the marks of the paint with, for example a stencil.
      :wswrwb:
      Are you still going to leave the mirror up?
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Put flower chains/daisies around the mirror xx
        thats also ia good idea sis
        [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] yes sis
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Cover the paint with paint... or pictures.

-_-

Comment

thats also ia good idea sis
            [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] yes sis
            Flowers are a good idea, especially with little fairy lights inside.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	49f1220ffadfa8777c3797a2b3906d55.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	10765418 Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqNHJFQFGMHp5KvkBRotLhCJlg~~60_3.JPG
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	10765419
            You could also create a mosaic border around it. You can buy sheets like the one below off ebay/amazon pretty cheaply to match your room. Don't buy tiny tiny ones though.

Name:	HTB1UDrELFXXXXXTaXXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	10765420

You can also use gems and small mirror pieces for a similar look.

Stencils are also a good idea but I would still try to add dimension to them by adding gems.
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]87255[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]87256[/ATTACH]
              You could also create a mosaic border around it. You can buy sheets like the one below off ebay/amazon pretty cheaply to match your room. Don't buy tiny tiny ones though.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]87257[/ATTACH]

Stencils are also a good idea but I would still try to add dimension to them by adding gems.
              aw that looks really nice sis, thanks for the ideas, i love that mirror with the flowe"rs

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

aw that looks really nice sis, thanks for the ideas, i love that mirror with the flowe"rs
                Looks like a nightmare to keep clean

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87255[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]87256[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]87257[/ATTACH]

Tacky.

Comment

:jkk:
                    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                    First have a bath before you talk about clean
                    Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    Tacky.
                    Have you seen yourself mate

Comment

Go for the Minimalist look. Paint over the paint, and keep the walls clean.

Comment

Have you seen yourself mate
                        That's personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                          Cover the paint with paint... or pictures.

-_-
                          Noo cus i dont have that paint anymore

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                            Yea might collect a lot of dust the flowers thats right but if theyre attached well i can vacuum them, or just beat them with a duster aha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Name:	Snapchat-423541337.jpg
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	10765421

Just pulled off the wallpaper where it was damaged

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                              X