Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

Salam aleykum sisters,

I am struggling with Fadjr prayer lately and I feel so bad about it. I set the alarm every morning, but I still don't manage to get up. My husband is abroad and I'm home with a small baby. Are there any other sisters out there that are struggling too?

I was thinking to start a sister whatsapp group (UK) so that we can motivate eachother every morning before Fadjr. I just need a little push from others, it would definitely help me to get up too. Prayer Fadjr gives me such an energy boost for the rest of the day, but me and my lazy self need to get up! Any sisters interested in joining the group?
    Forgiving others is not a weakness.
    It takes a strong person to forgive.

Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Currently not struggling with getting up for salat alhamdulillah though I do like your idea of an encouraging group chat.
    However, I'm in a different time zone so when the time for salat ul fajr starts over here it is already close to shuruq over there. Not sure I can be of help?

Comment

Originally posted by Peace.Train View Post
      Salam aleykum sisters,

I am struggling with Fadjr prayer lately and I feel so bad about it. I set the alarm every morning, but I still don't manage to get up. My husband is abroad and I'm home with a small baby. Are there any other sisters out there that are struggling too?

I was thinking to start a sister whatsapp group (UK) so that we can motivate eachother every morning before Fadjr. I just need a little push from others, it would definitely help me to get up too. Prayer Fadjr gives me such an energy boost for the rest of the day, but me and my lazy self need to get up! Any sisters interested in joining the group?
      Wa aleikum salam

There's currently a sister WhatsApp group full of Ummah Forum sisters. I cant recall who added me and I'm not sure who the admin of the group is.

I'll tag [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] as they might know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
        Wa aleikum salam

There's currently a sister WhatsApp group full of Ummah Forum sisters. I cant recall who added me and I'm not sure who the admin of the group is.

I'll tag [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] as they might know.
        Yezzur if u wanna be added u can pm me and then i give my number in the pm and then we do a quick verification and i add you in the group in sha allah
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Yezzur if u wanna be added u can pm me and then i give my number in the pm and then we do a quick verification and i add you in the group in sha allah
          What do you do? Call each other in the morning to get each other up? Sounds odd.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            What do you do? Call each other in the morning to get each other up? Sounds odd.
            No we just talk about sister stuff but if some people need help getting up for fajr we can totally help eachother with that in sha Allah
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Thats great! Can I be added too?

Comment

No we just talk about sister stuff but if some people need help getting up for fajr we can totally help eachother with that in sha Allah
                Do u still have my number>? i finally got a phone so add me back inshaAllah although you never spoke in the chat back then
                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  lol well before moving to the UK, somewhere in my teenage years I was part of a whatsapp group with some sisters and we used to call eachother. So let's say sister A would call sister B and sister B would call sister C and so on ....
                  Might sound odd, but it did help us to get up lol

Comment

Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

I'm not in the group nor do I want to be in it :)
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Be careful about sharing numbers with strangers you met on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        I agree but, these are sisters from here, longterm members some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                          Everyone is verified on there
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Everyone is verified on there
                            How do you verify someone?
                            "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Originally posted by airhead View Post
                              How do you verify someone?
                              Usually through a voice note, video, or phone call etc

So someone already in the group chat will do it
                              "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Working...
                              X