Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

    Salam aleykum sisters,

    I am struggling with Fadjr prayer lately and I feel so bad about it. I set the alarm every morning, but I still don't manage to get up. My husband is abroad and I'm home with a small baby. Are there any other sisters out there that are struggling too?

    I was thinking to start a sister whatsapp group (UK) so that we can motivate eachother every morning before Fadjr. I just need a little push from others, it would definitely help me to get up too. Prayer Fadjr gives me such an energy boost for the rest of the day, but me and my lazy self need to get up! Any sisters interested in joining the group?
    Forgiving others is not a weakness.
    It takes a strong person to forgive.

  • #2
    Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

    Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

    Currently not struggling with getting up for salat alhamdulillah though I do like your idea of an encouraging group chat.
    However, I'm in a different time zone so when the time for salat ul fajr starts over here it is already close to shuruq over there. Not sure I can be of help?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

      Originally posted by Peace.Train View Post
      Salam aleykum sisters,

      I am struggling with Fadjr prayer lately and I feel so bad about it. I set the alarm every morning, but I still don't manage to get up. My husband is abroad and I'm home with a small baby. Are there any other sisters out there that are struggling too?

      I was thinking to start a sister whatsapp group (UK) so that we can motivate eachother every morning before Fadjr. I just need a little push from others, it would definitely help me to get up too. Prayer Fadjr gives me such an energy boost for the rest of the day, but me and my lazy self need to get up! Any sisters interested in joining the group?
      Wa aleikum salam

      There's currently a sister WhatsApp group full of Ummah Forum sisters. I cant recall who added me and I'm not sure who the admin of the group is.

      I'll tag [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] as they might know.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

        Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
        Wa aleikum salam

        There's currently a sister WhatsApp group full of Ummah Forum sisters. I cant recall who added me and I'm not sure who the admin of the group is.

        I'll tag [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] as they might know.
        Yezzur if u wanna be added u can pm me and then i give my number in the pm and then we do a quick verification and i add you in the group in sha allah
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Yezzur if u wanna be added u can pm me and then i give my number in the pm and then we do a quick verification and i add you in the group in sha allah
          What do you do? Call each other in the morning to get each other up? Sounds odd.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

            Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            What do you do? Call each other in the morning to get each other up? Sounds odd.
            No we just talk about sister stuff but if some people need help getting up for fajr we can totally help eachother with that in sha Allah
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

              Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Yezzur if u wanna be added u can pm me and then i give my number in the pm and then we do a quick verification and i add you in the group in sha allah
              Thats great! Can I be added too?
              Forgiving others is not a weakness.
              It takes a strong person to forgive.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                Originally posted by aynina View Post
                No we just talk about sister stuff but if some people need help getting up for fajr we can totally help eachother with that in sha Allah
                Do u still have my number>? i finally got a phone so add me back inshaAllah although you never spoke in the chat back then
                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                  Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  What do you do? Call each other in the morning to get each other up? Sounds odd.
                  lol well before moving to the UK, somewhere in my teenage years I was part of a whatsapp group with some sisters and we used to call eachother. So let's say sister A would call sister B and sister B would call sister C and so on ....
                  Might sound odd, but it did help us to get up lol
                  Forgiving others is not a weakness.
                  It takes a strong person to forgive.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                    I'm not in the group nor do I want to be in it :)
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                      Be careful about sharing numbers with strangers you met on the internet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                        Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                        Be careful about sharing numbers with strangers you met on the internet.
                        I agree but, these are sisters from here, longterm members some of them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                          Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                          Be careful about sharing numbers with strangers you met on the internet.
                          Everyone is verified on there
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Everyone is verified on there
                            How do you verify someone?
                            "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Sister's whatsapp group - Fadjr prayer

                              Originally posted by airhead View Post
                              How do you verify someone?
                              Usually through a voice note, video, or phone call etc

                              So someone already in the group chat will do it
                              "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

                              Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X