Reviewing Hifz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviewing Hifz

:salams: Now that my life has sort of stabilized, I intend to start up my Hifz again insha'Allah (starting by reviewing the last Juz Tabarak and Amma and some of Juz 28 I memorized and probably reviewing with someone before I start anew)

As part of incorporating it with salat as well for strengthening the memorization anyone know a good resource or guide to structuring what you recite in your prayer for the purposes of reviewing your hifz?

:jkk:

Re: Reviewing Hifz

Wasalaam
    There's a Hifz thread on UF,brother
    Can someone link it pls?
    on my phone atm so I can't
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Wasalaam
      There's a Hifz thread on UF,brother
      Can someone link it pls?
      on my phone atm so I can't
      Are you talking about this one?
      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...fz-Experiences

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
        I think so, jazakhallahu khairan
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
        X