Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

    Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
    [MENTION=139790]Ekoor[/MENTION]

    Have you used a mirror?
    Hasn't gone any better

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

      Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
      Hasn't gone any better
      Maybe you could ask an experienced person, or a scholar who you would think would be good at it, to show you how.

      (This video might help.)

      https://youtu.be/sT6lxqpYWaY

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

        Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
        Maybe you could ask an experienced person, or a scholar who you would think would be good at it, to show you how.

        (This video might help.)

        https://youtu.be/sT6lxqpYWaY
        Very common where I live... but I am shy to ask in all honesty...

        Jazak-Allah for the video bro...

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

          Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
          Very common where I live... but I am shy to ask in all honesty...

          Jazak-Allah for the video bro...
          The shyness is understandable, I am also the same way. But if it's a good person, they would be happy to help you practice a sunnah.
          Also, you will get better with practice.

          Comment


            #35
            Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

            Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
            The shyness is understandable, I am also the same way. But if it's a good person, they would be happy to help you practice a sunnah.
            Also, you will get better with practice.
            I rather youtube until I get it right Isnha-Allah

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

              Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
              I rather youtube until I get it right Isnha-Allah
              thats cool insha'Allah

              Comment


                #37
                Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

                [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION]

                You must look like a boss on jumu’ah

                I dont have the confidence to pull it off like you

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: Wearing turban (forgotten sunnah)

                  Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                  [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION]

                  You must look like a boss on jumu’ah

                  I dont have the confidence to pull it off like you
                  Lol.

                  It's not really confidence. I usually feel super self concious and anxious, like everyone's staring at me. And my mind usually keeps thinking to fast and putting waswasa and different types of bad thoughts. So I try to get out before anyone can catch me.

                  I just have to remind myself why I put the 'Imamah on in the first place, to practice a sunnah.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                    :salams:

                    i havent wore it for a while, thinking about starting to wear it again,
                    so just wondering how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                    :jkk:
                    Surah Taha, Verse 69:

                    وَأَلْقِ مَا فِي يَمِينِكَ تَلْقَفْ مَا صَنَعُوا إِنَّمَا صَنَعُوا كَيْدُ سَاحِرٍ وَلَا يُفْلِحُ السَّاحِرُ حَيْثُ أَتَىٰ

                    "And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick,
                    and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

                    Self Help Ruqya Shari'ah Guide
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Shari-ah-Guide

                    Practical Self Ruqya
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post7492713

                    Is there such a thing as good magic? by Abu Ibraheem
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...y-Abu-Ibraheem

                    Don't fear the Jinn - Muhammad Tim Humble
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...mad-Tim-Humble

                    Exposing Black Magic
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

                    The History of Black Magic
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=history

                    Real Magicians And Sorcerers
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-And-Sorcerers

                    How to destroy a taweez ? Ruqya related questions answered
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...tions-answered

                    Exposing Taweez...
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...xposing-Taweez

                    Ruqyah Audio
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...4-Ruqyah-Audio

                    Sorcerer's Plot | Arabic | English Subtitles | Every Muslim must watch this video
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ing+black+mgic

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Re: how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                      http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...-Social-Issues

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                        Hats are a good tool to protect ourselves against sunstroke, however what is the point of turban?

                        When I was a kid I had a sunstroke because I didn't wear a hat. Ever since then I never go outside without a hat, unless its cloudy.
                        Last edited by sovietchild; 30-10-17, 10:06 PM.
                        If you don't want to be criticized, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Re: how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                          i dont

                          turbans are not common where i come from
                          "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                          me - 2017

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                            Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
                            Hats are a good tool to protect ourselves against sunstroke, however what is the point of turban?

                            When I was a kid I had a sunstroke because I didn't wear a hat. Ever since then I never go outside without a hat, unless its cloudy.
                            https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....WL._SX355_.jpg
                            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                            me - 2017

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Re: how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              :salams:

                              i havent wore it for a while, thinking about starting to wear it again,
                              so just wondering how many of you brothers wear the turban (imamah)?

                              :jkk:
                              Walaikumus salaam waRahmatullahi waBarakatuhu.

                              Not me. Although I like wrapping the shemagh around my head during Taraweeh. Mental trick to indicate that I'm going to work hard now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X