Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with circumcision in Portsmouth and surrounding areas please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with circumcision in Portsmouth and surrounding areas please!

Essalam Alaykum,

Can anyone please help us with information on where to perform circumcision on male infants in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas?

Thank you.

Re: Help with circumcision in Portsmouth and surrounding areas please!

Wa aleiykum salaam

Ehm i dont think its a good idea to just have it done illegaly somewhere, you should just go to the local hospital isnt that how its done?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Wa aleiykum salaam

Ehm i dont think its a good idea to just have it done illegaly somewhere, you should just go to the local hospital isnt that how its done?

Who's talking about it being done illegally?!!! Phoning the hospital was the 1st obvious thing we did and the "local" hospital doesn't do it. We want a qualified doctor to perform the procedure, hence me asking here. If anyone had their son circumcised in a hospital or a private clinic, please share your experience so that we know what to do.

Djazakom Allah khayran.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakkura View Post
        Who's talking about it being done illegally?!!! Phoning the hospital was the 1st obvious thing we did and the "local" hospital doesn't do it. We want a qualified doctor to perform the procedure, hence me asking here. If anyone had their son circumcised in a hospital or a private clinic, please share your experience so that we know what to do.

Djazakom Allah khayran.
        Oh sorry i thought u meant to have it done in a private setting like jews do and i got scared that we do that lol
        Well sorry i cant help you
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Sakkura View Post
          Essalam Alaykum,

Can anyone please help us with information on where to perform circumcision on male infants in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas?

Thank you.
          :wswrwb:

have you done a search on google?

Comment

Originally posted by Salaam786 View Post
            :wswrwb:

have you done a search on google?
            Yes I did but I need to hear from people, not just Google. I am looking for a surgeon in Portsmouth/ Hampshire and surrounding areas. I'd like to hear people's experiences with circumcision too, regardless of location (UK). This is really stressing me out as I thought previously that the procedure is usually done routinely in all hospitals.

Comment

Originally posted by sakkura View Post
              yes i did but i need to hear from people, not just google. I am looking for a surgeon in portsmouth/ hampshire and surrounding areas. I'd like to hear people's experiences with circumcision too, regardless of location (uk). This is really stressing me out as i thought previously that the procedure is usually done routinely in all hospitals.
              hmm the chances of finding someone here from portsmouth area is slim me finks!

Just go with it; dont worry this is the uk; it all will be done according to safe procedure!

Comment

Working...
              X