X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awkward Proposals

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    I can so relate lol.

I've had a proposal from an ustadh :/ that's one reason why I don't want a male ustadh anymore.
    I think its only logical to avoid a place that would have previously involved temptations or sins or even awkward situations like this one.

Cause of the hadith where a man kills 99 people and then 100 when a monk says he can't be forgiven but the next advice he gets is from another monk who says he can be forgiven if he goes to a certain place and avoids the place he committed sin in.
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

No segreation between female student and Ustaadh??

How does Ustaadh even get to see baaligh females to even propose to them??

Comment

Awkward Proposals

[MENTION=81355]candyapple[/MENTION]

Yes I've left

Alhamdulilah
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
          Yea sis that shop was like the closest one to my mums house so I could leave the younger ones with my mum if I felt like getting some new books :') it's ok though I guess it was for the best I ain't got space for any more books atm.
          loolll well to me its already special that u have an islamic book store close to you hahah
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            Lols ur post reminded me I used to frequently visit an Islamic book store (I hoard Darussalam books) and the sales rep began knocking off a pound or two cause I visited so much. So they began expanding their shop in to women's jilbab and one day at the counter he asked me about women's bags and if that would make a good selling idea I was like yea why not. Next thing I know the guy asks me to come after maghrib and help him pick out which bags would be best to sell (probably from a catalogue or something) so i was like ain't u closed after maghrib... lols then he was like the shop will be closed but you can come in to pick out bags with me

Ha. Avoided that shop like a plague since
            Creeeeeeeeeeeep and he's Muslim as well. Eurgh.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X