dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilemma

I have found an apprenticeship that i would like to join and it requires a some weeks of prior training. The job is good but i have been advised that i can just find a placement nearby in a similar setting (training is far but afterwards you get placement closer to where you live), and just keep it simple. Hoping they would give me job later.
    I have been told i should not try to do this and act like a child starting something again. I do see their point but i feel like this course offers a bit more than just finding a placement.
    I would go on train for the training bit and they would only take me for the interview. But they are not happy about it and i dont know if i will go to the interview tomorrow.
    They are right in everything but i want to be persistant in this it will be harder but i want to do this.
    What should i do?
    Last edited by rainbowr; 29-03-17, 06:30 PM.

Re: dilemma

bump

Comment

assalaamu alaikum, sis you should go for it. If its a halal income and you feel there is good in it, then its a good opportunity. Forget experience, I am also starting work soon with little formal experience in that area.

Everyone starts somewhere.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I don't really understand the qs sis? just realised that you're blocked so prolly won't be replying to this.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowr View Post
            I have found an apprenticeship that i would like to join and it requires a some weeks of prior training. The job is good but i have been advised that i can just find a placement nearby in a similar setting (training is far but afterwards you get placement closer to where you live), and just keep it simple. Hoping they would give me job later.
            I have been told i should not try to do this and act like a child starting something again. I do see their point but i feel like this course offers a bit more than just finding a placement.
            I would go on train for the training bit and they would only take me for the interview. But they are not happy about it and i dont know if i will go to the interview tomorrow.
            They are right in everything but i want to be persistant in this it will be harder but i want to do this.
            What should i do?
            Sis, did you go to the interview?
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
            X