Doritos (Chilli Heatwave) Halal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doritos (Chilli Heatwave) Halal?

Does anybody know if the chilli heatwave variant of Doritos are halal? I was going to get it this morning but the halal app didn't know either.

Re: Doritos (Chilli Heatwave) Halal?

Originally posted by Comets View Post
    Does anybody know if the chilli heatwave variant of Doritos are halal? I was going to get it this morning but the halal app didn't know either.
    They say suitable for veggies on it, I thought? where I live anyway, I'm sure they do, but please check. And check the ingredients to ensure no alcohol/white wine etc.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Re: Doritos (Chilli Heatwave) Halal?

I live in Wigan, they just have these weird codes on them sometimes for example E420 or something. Specific ingredients such as pork or wine aren't written on them, it's sometimes the hidden haraam ingredients that people don't see. They put gelatine in almost everything today...

Comment

Working...
      X