Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is life like in the following countries...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is life like in the following countries...?

I've never actually lived in a Muslim country properly and it depresses me as I have always wondered about all those distant countries and wondered what it must be like.

So it would be good if people have lived in these countries and can share their experiences.

First off, Sudan. I would like to hear about this country. Anybody from there/lived there?

Re: What is life like in the following countries...?

This is interesting.
    [MENTION=140892]aabdall_25[/MENTION]

Are you willing to share something about Sudan?

Comment

This is good idea that anybody share experience or info about their country. Thanks
      Umrah Visa from Pakistan| Umrah Tours 2017| 5 Star Umrah Package

Comment

I believe those countries are good for whoever is from there.

As for a foreigner, it would be hard to adapt and live.

That's why I would prefer to live in the Gulf where the population is diverse and not limited to one culture and one set of habits.

Unless it's a country of special virtue like Yemen or Syria, etc. Then I would def. live there despite the above.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          I believe those countries are good for whoever is from there.

As for a foreigner, it would be hard to adapt and live.

That's why I would prefer to live in the Gulf where the population is diverse and not limited to one culture and one set of habits.

Unless it's a country of special virtue like Yemen or Syria, etc. Then I would def. live there despite the above.
          Yes it's not to live there bro, but don't you wonder how Muslims in other countries live their lives?

It fascinates me. I wish I could visit all Muslim countries would be nice. Won't happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
            Yes it's not to live there bro, but don't you wonder how Muslims in other countries live their lives?

It fascinates me. I wish I could visit all Muslim countries would be nice. Won't happen though.
            Aha. I see. I didn't read properly then.

Wallah I think about the same thing... how people live in certain countries and what it would be like.

It's good to travel son. You should go on a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
              Aha. I see. I didn't read properly then.

Wallah I think about the same thing... how people live in certain countries and what it would be like.

It's good to travel son. You should go on a trip.
              Yeah but bro, some of these countries are off limits for visitors :(

So the next best thing is to ask Muslims living there how they live. Haha

Comment

'' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

To add contrary to the popular belief of it being a war zone its actually peaceful and safe, very low crime rates.
                  '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎ [MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION] that was delightful to read, less the Sufism aspect. I had no idea regarding that.

Next country, Indonesia. [MENTION=14527]bud[/MENTION]i sudaryo

Comment

Working...
                    X