Angels and Statues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels and Statues

If I have prayed previously with statues in the room (behind me, not in front of me) and with images on the wall (once again behind me), will the angels have recorded the deeds? I read salah in a room with pictures until I recently cleared out my room. Will my past prayers have been counted? The reason I ask this is because angels do not enter a room with pictures or a dog in (I don't have a dog).

Re: Angels and Statues

Did you just make a new username?
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
      Did you just make a new username?
      Yes. It was linked to an email that I will soon have no access to. I also wanted anonymity, but you took the mask right off of my face like you were a member of the scooby doo gang.

Comment

Not sure. Ask a scholar.

Comment

Do the recording angels ever leave a person under any circumstances? - https://islamqa.info/en/147161
          Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by Comets View Post
            If I have prayed previously with statues in the room (behind me, not in front of me) and with images on the wall (once again behind me), will the angels have recorded the deeds? I read salah in a room with pictures until I recently cleared out my room. Will my past prayers have been counted? The reason I ask this is because angels do not enter a room with pictures or a dog in (I don't have a dog).
            I think this is referring to other angels, ie angels of mercy , Baraka etc
            Alhumdulillah

Comment

Working...
            X