Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell your emaan has weakened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell your emaan has weakened?

:salams

How do you guys tell?

Also what steps/actions do you take?

So I can usually tell because I will be more affected by words that would not usually bother me. Honour is from Allah swt so I would normally not pay too much attention to people. But if I notice I am I need to recheck myself.

Also if I find it harder to do acts of worship which seemed easily previously, this is also a tell tale sign to do something with yourself.

If my sadness increases, I know from every experience in life that He is placing me in a situation to strengthen my relationship with Him.

We are given the perfect scaffolding (Islam) and we all build our houses differently. Some with cobwebs, some paper, some bricks and some solid metal.

May we always have stronger and stronger foundations ameen
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

How can you tell your emaan has weakened?

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

When I put great importance to things that are not worth any sort of importance, there's no need.... it's just dunyah. Our Ibadah should be our main concern

Ameen
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: How can you tell your emaan has weakened?

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :salams

How do you guys tell?

Also what steps/actions do you take?

So I can usually tell because I will be more affected by words that would not usually bother me. Honour is from Allah swt so I would normally not pay too much attention to people. But if I notice I am I need to recheck myself.

Also if I find it harder to do acts of worship which seemed easily previously, this is also a tell tale sign to do something with yourself.

If my sadness increases, I know from every experience in life that He is placing me in a situation to strengthen my relationship with Him.

We are given the perfect scaffolding (Islam) and we all build our houses differently. Some with cobwebs, some paper, some bricks and some solid metal.

May we always have stronger and stronger foundations ameen
      When I start caring about dunya things, getting distracted with unworthy stuff instead of doing what pleases Allah.. when I start worring about the future.. as Imam Hatim the Deaf (ra) put it:

Every morning Satan asks me three questions:
      (1) what will you eat
      (2) what will you wear
      (3) where will you live today?
      In reply I tell him:
      (1) I shall eat death
      (2) wear the burial shroud, and
      (3) live in the grave.”

Comment

Re: How can you tell your emaan has weakened?

I'm really liking your answers amazing people :):):)
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
        X