Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody want to diet with me (sisters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anybody want to diet with me (sisters)

Originally posted by airhead View Post
    you're in sis :)
    how's it going? honestly mine is going real bad.. :(
    helppp lol.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      helppp lol.
      aww, don't give up. So far alhamdulilah I have been eating healthier this week. Drink 3L of water a day. Plan your cheat days or meals. Also, reward yourself. It's not bad to have a little piece of candy or dessert as long as you dont go overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        helppp lol.
        Not terrible, the urge to eat crap went away and I found out I lost 8 lbs total. What helped me is making dua.
        "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Originally posted by airhead View Post
          Not terrible, the urge to eat crap went away and I found out I lost 8 lbs total. What helped me is making dua.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I avoid carbs and sugar most days and count my calories. If it was up to me I would eat more vegetables and fruits but we don't have too much in the house so I do my best. If I eat 1500 I won't lose anything so I try to do 1000. I quit running for a month or two but I've started running again, I'll do it every other day for 35min. That could work, ask Allah to make it easy for you also.
            "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Hey why don't we have a sister weight loss WhatsApp group. We sort of do but I changed the name form "UF sisters weight loss" to "UF talking about weight loss" group loool coz that's all we ever do. So far there is like 6 sisters but none are totally motivated but maybe some more sisters encouraging will help do the trick in shaa Allah. DM me about it yeah (oh and sisters only... 🙄) 29

Comment

GREEN TEA, lots of water, less sugar less salt, less carbs, more sleep, multivitamin, more cardio

Comment

Working...
                X