Clear All

• I really really want this miswak case

:salams

http://www.thisisatoothbrush.com/cuttercase#cuttercase1

please don't destroy my dreams

i just find it so so so so so so so so so so SOOOO cool :inlove:

like my own test tube miswak sharpener case
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: I really really want this

:wswrwb:

seriously? lol

Comment

cool, that looks so nice, very hygienic and posh

just, I couldn't come up with the idea

first that ugly sports hijab and now this awesome miswaak cover thing, I need to find something revolutionary that will change everyones lives forEVA.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

first that ugly sports hijab and now this awesome miswaak cover thing, I need to find something revolutionary that will change everyones lives forEVA.
        its just so ott

Comment

so how can we help?
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Wow, an alternative to using teeth. Quite cool.
            ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              so how can we help?
              Looool

i thought you guys might want it too
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Try a portable hot water bottle. Please and thank you
                ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  its just so ott
                  I scrolled down and it looks more technical than a memory stick

30 quid

yeh right, i'll just recycle a pen lid or pencil sharpenr to put on my miswaak (which I don't use much :/ maybe when I go to vindaloo town i'll get one

i'd actually buy it if I had the xtra dosh
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah1436 View Post
                    Try a portable hot water bottle. Please and thank you
                    :shock:

thanks mate

I will get in touch with you within the next few days

Comment

30 quid

yeh right, i'll just recycle a pen lid or pencil sharpenr to put on my miswaak (which I don't use much :/ maybe when I go to vindaloo town i'll get one

I knew a realist here would pop my dreams but yasin don't u think it's so so so so cool

and normally I have a miswak that I put in an old pen case cos like when u store it, it gets all fluff on it but this is an investment for life and encouragement to uphold the sunnah

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        its just so ott

30 quid

Plus some miswaks are the thick ones so it won't fit on those

Comment

Non-descriptive title.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                            Non-descriptive title.
                            How is it non descriptive

it describes how much I want it

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              I knew a realist here would pop my dreams but yasin don't u think it's so so so so cool

and normally I have a miswak that I put in an old pen case cos like when u store it, it gets all fluff on it but this is an investment for life and encouragement to uphold the sunnah
                              seriously, I would get it but the price is a bit too much for a lid

I prefer to have things made for specific things

Comment

Working...
                              X