Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Muslimah worth?

:salams

What is worth Muslimah? Is she seen only as a mother and wife?

I'm just wondering after reading something...

:jkk:

Re: What is Muslimah worth?

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post

She was worth sending an Entire Army to Protect at the time back in the days when we had Real Men/Leaders,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Iz2A7_qow

:sub:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

What did you read?

Comment

:wswrwb:

There are many things a muslimah can be Aalimah, teacher, nurse, doctor and the list goes on...

I think the only thing they can't be involved in is leadership and authority but scholars varied to the degree of that i.e: some allowed female judges whilst others not

The blood of a muslim is worth more than the kaaba so we're all precious.

Allahu'alam

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          She was worth sending an Entire Army to Protect at the time back in the days when we had Real Men/Leaders,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Iz2A7_qow

:sub:

Alhamdulillah, that is truly amazing example of real men.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
            What did you read?
            Sisters magazine. How we put emphasis for motherhood, what about sisters who aren't able to have children...

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame99 View Post

There are many things a muslimah can be Aalimah, teacher, nurse, doctor and the list goes on...

I think the only thing they can't be involved in is leadership and authority but scholars varied to the degree of that i.e: some allowed female judges whilst others not

Allahu'alam
              Alhamdulillah, yes Muslimah can be so many things within boundaries of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame99 View Post

Allahu'alam
                Not to the Despotic scum we have ruling our nations,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

we're believers in Allah so we're definitely worthy, in the sense that Mu'minoons are special
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    we're believers in Allah so we're definitely worthy, in the sense that Mu'minoons are special
                    Of course, Islam has elevated value of women. Alhamdulillah. How beautiful is Deenul Islam.

Comment

In Islam there is nothing more precious than a believing woman.

Comment

As much as it may not be valued (or even looked down upon in today's times), one of the best roles a Muslim woman can play is being a good mother and raising righteous kids. This is her priceless contribution to this Ummah and the world at large.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

A lot more than she may know

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowr View Post
                            A lot more than she may know
                            Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
                              So much dear sister.. we are worth a lot. As are all Muslims, females and males. Regarding the mother and wife thing.. some people don't have it in their Qadr to marry, some don' have it in their Qadr to bear children, some have it in their destiny for neither to occur. We have so much passion personality and potential Insha ' Allah, it's just about utilising it wisely. It can be very easy for people to undermine our role or for us to waste time without realising, but there is so many things beneficial that we are a part of, and that we can involve ourselves in, Insha ' Allah. It's like saying is a man just a husband and a father?
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                              X