X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: :embarrassing: dandruff

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    girl i dont mean to ever do you wrong i promise
    I know sis. I was being paranoid over past incidents that happened. No worries sis. Sorry for not seeing it as a genuine joke :wacko:
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Not really actually i should haha
      Yup, you should... if you feel your hair is drying out add a teeny weeny bit more!

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      Hmmmm lolssss

Sis I'm still shocked you said that even as a joke on that other thread. Wth :rotfl: ew.

What do you see me as :crying2:
      awwwh.... dont cry tho!! here XhugzX - You are so not like that!!! You one of the sweetest girls on here
      “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
        Yup, you should... if you feel your hair is drying out add a teeny weeny bit more!

awwwh.... dont cry tho!! here XhugzX - You are so not like that!!! You one of the sweetest girls on here
        Lolssss I didn't cry. I might have though cause was getting paranoid if all sisters see me like that. But Alhamdulillah it's not like that. I know y'all will rep me to tell me if I was coming across any unnecessary way through my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          Lolssss I didn't cry. I might have though cause was getting paranoid if all sisters see me like that. But Alhamdulillah it's not like that. I know y'all will rep me to tell me if I was coming across any unnecessary way through my posts.
          Lol, I know hun, I was reacting to the crying emoji you posted up!
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
            Lol, I know hun, I was reacting to the crying emoji you posted up!
            Lols.

Don't want OPs thread to be closed for off topic ...perhaps an antifrizz shampoo that contains almond oil or something.

:salams

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
              This is really embarrassing but lately I've had the case of dandruff and I can't seem to get rid of it. I've tried head and shoulders - doesn't work.

Anyway suggestions?
              My son had the same problem, I tried Head and Shoulders, Capasal, Lemon juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, even shaved his head a few times (poor kid) - it always came back.

In the end, Mustard oil worked for him. Massage it thoroughly into your scalp, then leave it overnight and wash it off. (It smells a bit funny though).

Comment

Use 3-5 teaspoons of coconut oil and apply to your scalp and wash off with shampoo later. You do not even need to use shampoo because coconut oil provides you with excellent and nourishing effects.

You can mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoons of coconut oil to rub on your scalp and wash your hair after an hour.

Comment

rub a little bit of Tea Tree Oil diluted with olive oil or coconut oil onto effected areas. Keep for a minimum of 30 minutes. You should see results instantly.

Comment

Working...
                  X