Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

If it had to be narrowed down to one thing, what would it be? Hmm

Comment

Re: Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

:salams:

Fitnah doesn't have to be sexual because it covers temptations and trials or whatever is a challenge for the believer.

For a woman it's everything, from the way she conducts herself to how she dresses and what she does. She isn't just responsible to Allah she has a guardian that she has been commanded to obey and she will always need her guardians permission to do something.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Could it possibly be money/wealth? Serious.

Comment

Beatification and accessorising

Allah swt says: "أو من ينشأ في الحلية" "So is one brought up in ornaments..." The ayah is talking about women being brought up in ornaments I.e. in a state of beauty and as a result they also like to beautify themselves.

[Surah Zukhruf verse 18]

Comment

Fitna for a man is one thing woman.khalas.Men think alike.......there is always that someone on ummah gonna do exception on me here ..fine then
            Fitna for a woman is ,I dont think they even know.
            Cos ,they all think differently ....

This is a serious answer .
            I just remembered watching a funny nouman ali khan talk on this.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Comment

(Husbands, jealousy, backbiting, being overly dramatic, love of beautifying, attention, child-bearing & motherhood and all things related, TV dramas & romance novels/music, nice homes, chocolate...

And men.

Just some ideas. Just some ideas... (Insert impact softening virtual gesture)
              Last edited by Fakhri; 10-03-17, 12:59 AM.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
              -------------------------------
              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
              NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                (Husbnds, jealousy, backbiting, being overly dramatic, love of beautifying, attention, child-bearing & motherhood and all things related, TV dramas, nice homes, chocolate...

And men.

I don't want you to say chocolate...can we leave chocolate out of this? Please..!
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

(Husbnds, jealousy, backbiting, being overly dramatic, love of beautifying, attention, child-bearing & motherhood and all things related, TV dramas, nice homes, .

And men.

Good answers...especially after marriage ...then it is all about comparison....minty's husband does this for her...etc
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

(Husbands, jealousy, backbiting, being overly dramatic, love of beautifying, attention, child-bearing & motherhood and all things related, TV dramas & romance novels/music, nice homes, chocolate...

And men.

hmmm
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                      :salams

So the hadith of women being a fitna for men is always thrown around here, but after talking to Stoic and zi-zizou I started thinking about what are fitna issues for women. Obviously men are a fitna, but what do you think the biggest one is?

What is the greatest fitna for women?
                      Women going out of the house and women not having an effective wali
                      Other then that there is no such fitness for women, but one thing I see these days as a big fitna is the desire of equality with men that leads to ignoring or Allah's set duties and rights

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                        Husbands probably.
                        Lol seems like u were wishing for that answer but when no girl/woman mentioned it u decided to write it yourself,, :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                          ...I was hoping for more serious answers. Dig deep ummahites and think about women and fitna.
                          Is there a specific answer ur looking for?
                          I would say the fitna of her getting pleasure out of showing her beauty to men..

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            If it had to be narrowed down to one thing, what would it be? Hmm
                            I was going to write the same thing,

But according to Hadith indication, it would be not obeying the husband and not being greatful to him,,

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                              Beatification and accessorising

Allah swt says: "أو من ينشأ في الحلية" "So is one brought up in ornaments..." The ayah is talking about women being brought up in ornaments I.e. in a state of beauty and as a result they also like to beautify themselves.

[Surah Zukhruf verse 18]
                              That's womens nature and it's talking about that, doesn't say it's a fitna..

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
                                That's womens nature and it's talking about that, doesn't say it's a fitna..
                                Well from the nature of something you can derive what it will incline towards and find most appealing.

Check tafseer of tabari and what mujahid mentioned on the ayah.

Comment

Working...
                                X