Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

:salams

So the hadith of women being a fitna for men is always thrown around here, but after talking to Stoic and zi-zizou I started thinking about what are fitna issues for women. Obviously men are a fitna, but what do you think the biggest one is?

What is the greatest fitna for women?
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Mercedes Benz n range rovers :inlove: dayumnn
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

lol nice clothes and forgetting to keep doing good deeds during periods are our fitna.
      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
      (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Re: Women are the biggest fitna for men, but what is the biggest fitna for women?

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Mercedes Benz n range rovers :inlove: dayumnn
        haha
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Another thing women find a fitnah are make up n shoes n bags daymnnnn
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Another thing that's a fitnah is fish yum scrumptious

Comment

Another thing that isn't a fitnah is ummah forum bleh

Comment

Turtle Dove
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                  :salams

So the hadith of women being a fitna for men is always thrown around here, but after talking to Stoic and zi-zizou I started thinking about what are fitna issues for women. Obviously men are a fitna, but what do you think the biggest one is?

What is the greatest fitna for women?
                  depends what you mean by fitna

The general understanding is men chasing woman after woman but this is just a fraction of it really.

A man can be married to one woman never look at another and still she will be fitna. Example is something that gets discussed on here a lot where the demand from a wife is to be housed and living desperately from his parents to the point he doesn't look after them

Kids and wealth are a fitnah if they distract you from the deen

As a male I think the biggest fitna for women is their own beauty. SO semi dressed or make up or perfumed when out and about

Comment

Husbands probably.

Comment

...I was hoping for more serious answers. Dig deep ummahites and think about women and fitna.
                      وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                      "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                      Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                      [2:186]

.:.
                      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Chocolate?

Comment

Clothes.....and hair .......and money........and shoes.......nice things.....
                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            ...I was hoping for more serious answers. Dig deep ummahites and think about women and fitna.
                            You're forgetting your audience..
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

I hear its axe body spray. Thats what the commercials told me when I was a teen
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X