Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters motivate me

:salams

How do you feed of hate? Feed of negative energy i really need to know?

I was in this sports/diet programme and i lost 10 kg but the last 2 weeks ive been really down because of a horrible friendship and i been emotional eating and all i hear is my mum go pfftt u followed a programme and look at u now gosh u cant keep anything up, wouldnt u stop eatinh, can u do anything else then eat blabla

So yea my parents think i am worthless and its not motivating at all...

How do you motivate yourselves through negative comments?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Re: Haters motivate me

:wswrwb:

lol :love: find that fire inside you where people don't let u decide who you are, but you know this already

and look at yourself through kinder eyes

allahumma baarik you really make me feel inspired because every day is more of challenge for you cos you fight to follow your deen and yeh you might not win everyday but you have never given up. You could have left Islam because it would be more comfortable for you to do so but you made that choice not to every single day, after every single comment you hear from some of the people you love the most

That is real strength allahumma baarik so when people pick at the things you might be struggling with then remind yourself that it doesn't become the definition of who you are

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

I was in this sports/diet programme and i lost 10 kg but the last 2 weeks ive been really down because of a horrible friendship and i been emotional eating and all i hear is my mum go pfftt u followed a programme and look at u now gosh u cant keep anything up, wouldnt u stop eatinh, can u do anything else then eat blabla

10kg is amazing. Keep going if you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        :wswrwb:

lol :love: find that fire inside you where people don't let u decide who you are, but you know this already

and look at yourself through kinder eyes

allahumma baarik you really make me feel inspired because every day is more of challenge for you cos you fight to follow your deen and yeh you might not win everyday but you have never given up. You could have left Islam because it would be more comfortable for you to do so but you made that choice not to every single day, after every single comment you hear from some of the people you love the most

That is real strength allahumma baarik so when people pick at the things you might be struggling with then remind yourself that it doesn't become the definition of who you are
        Aww sweety thank you sweety thats really motivating :love:
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          10kg is amazing. Keep going if you need to.
          Thanks

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

May Allah strengthen you with iman through this test ameen ya Rabb

Comment

Ok shall we make this your motivation thread

every time u feel like blurgh and wanna stuff your face with Belgian chocs lol

come and whine in here and we will slap u up

Comment

Ok shall we make this your motivation thread

every time u feel like blurgh and wanna stuff your face with Belgian chocs lol

come and whine in here and we will slap u up
                Giiiirl i canttt cus i will feel like no one wanna read my bs hahah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Haters motivate me

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Aynina

May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen.

Yesterday I was in the kitchen and I was looking at the description for some garlic mayo sauce that we had and then I see something like made in Belgium and then I was like wow aynina, that's my girl. Real talk.
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Aynina

May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen.

Yesterday I was in the kitchen and I was looking at the description for some garlic mayo sauce that we had and then I see something like made in Belgium and then I was like wow aynina, that's my girl. Real talk.
                    Woooo girl i feel flattered hahah was it good thoughh

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Giiiirl i canttt cus i will feel like no one wanna read my bs hahah
                      I will lols

plus if u get me mad cos u been stuffing down them chocolates I can vent on u like NO AYNINA NO ABORT ABORT ABORT

SELLOTAPE THAT MOUTH

soz it might get ruthless

up to u

Comment

Haters motivate me

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Didn't have it lol

But I bet it's eerrrmazinnngg coz it's from ur people & u.
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

I will lols

plus if u get me mad cos u been stuffing down them chocolates I can vent on u like NO AYNINA NO ABORT ABORT ABORT

SELLOTAPE THAT MOUTH

soz it might get ruthless

up to u
                          Looll girl thats true tho but i prolly wouldnt vent about eating here but about the weird twists in my brain that dont make sense hahaha

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Looll girl thats true tho but i prolly wouldnt vent about eating here but about the weird twists in my brain that dont make sense hahaha
                            Lool either one

And btw it doesn't make sense now but it will

Comment

Say that if she wishes you well, why is she bringing you down when you need support? As if you never did anything good in your life and as if she never failed.
                              And if she doesn't wish you well then say "Then whether you complain or not it doesn't matter, then I know you just look for an excuse to nag.".

If they're overweight, you can say "You show me how to do better, and then I will agree with you".
                              Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X