X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which dress?

Black, Blue or White wedding dress?
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: Which dress?

but are you even getting married though?
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Looooooooooool

white
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        but are you even getting married though?
        This question isn't somewhat even related.
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Which dress?

Mayyonaise
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Well show me three pictures and I will tell you which one ....
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              Black, Blue or White wedding dress?
              Congrats ,, may Allah bless u
              Guess everyone will say white
              Best ask ur husband
              And also care about the jewelry and accessories
              Last edited by m7md; 26-02-17, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Black if you don't like the guy and were pressured into marrying him. Blue if you were forced - and you think your life is sad and will suck. And lastly white if it's a normal and health marriage.

Please note that I just made all that up.

Comment

Thread should say sisters only. Thought thread was about salad dressing...
                  Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                    Well show me three pictures and I will tell you which one ....
                    Did my post sound rude sis? I don't want to post pics cuz it might be inappropriate.sorry
                    Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                    Thread should say sisters only. Thought thread was about salad dressing...
                    It's only stating colours it doesn't need to be only directed at sisters.
                    Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by Mayram View Post
                      Black if you don't like the guy and were pressured into marrying him. Blue if you were forced - and you think your life is sad and will suck. And lastly white if it's a normal and health marriage.

Please note that I just made all that up.
                      Hahahahah that made me laugh...the interpretation is on point.
                      Ya Allah,

Comment

black sounds sooo nice sis but i bet you'd look great with green as well, even though you havent told me anything so i doubt that its for you.. lol

yeah black or green
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

black sounds too morbid for a wedding dress colour. My mum doesn't let me wear black at weddings even as a guest, she certainly wouldn't allow it as a bride. I'm not a big fan of white or blue either but it's not for me it's for you. At a push if those are the only choices, I'd say blue. I don't know what you look like but I'll say go with what suits you and your skin tone etc.

My cousin wore a peach outfit to her wedding and she looked really good. I'd never seen anyone wear peach to their own wedding before but it worked for her. When I was growing up, brides only wore bright red or occasionally you'd see one in bright pink or orange or something; brighter than traffic lights. I keep forgetting that in more recent years, it's become more common for people to choose from a varied range of colours instead and that can work too.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

White!

Light pink is also nice

Comment

yellow - stand out like a banana lol

Comment

Working...
                              X