Sister of Glasgow !!! Looking for a room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister of Glasgow !!! Looking for a room

As' salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu, I am living in France, next month I will start a training in Glasgow, I dont Know anyone there and I am looking for a flatshare with a sister or a muslim family in sha Allah (for 2 months), I search a lot and I dont find accommodation, so i hope our umma can help me, really it is not easy to find it and if I come to UK, it is because here in France I can not keep my headscarf at work, so if you can help me will Allah azzawajal reward you, al hamdulillah i am easy going person, i love chatting, reading and cooking.

Baraka Allahu fikunna

Re: Sister of Glasgow !!! Looking for a room

Originally posted by Bahii View Post
    As' salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu, I am living in France, next month I will start a training in Glasgow, I dont Know anyone there and I am looking for a flatshare with a sister or a muslim family in sha Allah (for 2 months), I search a lot and I dont find accommodation, so i hope our umma can help me, really it is not easy to find it and if I come to UK, it is because here in France I can not keep my headscarf at work, so if you can help me will Allah azzawajal reward you, al hamdulillah i am easy going person, i love chatting, reading and cooking.

Baraka Allahu fikunna
    WS
    Be careful. The internet is a dangerous place.
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
      WS
      Be careful. The internet is a dangerous place.
      Yes I know, thank you very much, i will be careful

Comment

Sister of Glasgow !!! Looking for a room

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Don't think we have many sisters from Glasgow here unfortunately
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Bahii View Post

Baraka Allahu fikunna
          :wswrwb:

Contact Glasgow Central Masjid and see if they know anyone

Comment

Working...
          X