Re: Help! I'm under a major curse!!!!!!

Assalm-O-Alaikum,
    God bless you good health. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• hopefulservant24
    replied

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
    how often do you hang around with friends etc?
    I have no friends. I stay home all day. I'm social anxiety disorder.

Leave a comment:

• deen1984
    replied

Originally posted by hopefulservant24 View Post
    You don't understand I have been sick since 2009. I am cursed. The prophet said if you can't marry fast. But I can't marry or fast because I'm chronically ill. So of course I'm going to masturbate because I have male desires.
    how often do you hang around with friends etc?

Leave a comment:

• hopefulservant24
    replied

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
    for how long have you been like this?
    You don't understand I have been sick since 2009. I am cursed. The prophet said if you can't marry fast. But I can't marry or fast because I'm chronically ill. So of course I'm going to masturbate because I have male desires.

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
    I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Have you tried ruqyah?

Leave a comment:

• deen1984
    replied

I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
    I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    for how long have you been like this?

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

I have SEVERE ANGER I WANT TO SCREAM AND BREAK THINGS AND EAT GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no need to be exasperated and dont give up.

Rasulullah said,

“Indeed shaitaan said, ‘My Lord, by Your Honor and Might! I will not stop misleading Your slaves as long as their souls remain in their bodies’. So Allah responded, ‘By My Honour, Might and Majesty, I will not stop forgiving them as long as they seek My forgiveness.’” -Ahmad.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Lark
    replied

The first thing is that you must want to change.

Everyone has their own battles to deal with.

You can get better but you must have willpower, and,

are you reading all your salah btw?

Leave a comment:

• hopefulservant24
    replied

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
    You can admit yourself according to this http://www.mind.org.uk/information-s.../#.WIkrDn_Cj9I
    I'm from Canada 🇨🇦

Leave a comment:

• thebench
    replied

Makes sense I guess. All the homeless people would be in there.
    Exactly lol. It ain't a hotel.

Leave a comment:

• AishaGirl
    replied

Originally posted by thebench View Post
    Yeah but the psych. has to agree that it is necessary to keep you safe for example. Voluntary just means that you aren't sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Imagine if anyone could just admit themselves? Where would all the people who really need the beds go? There def. wouldn't be any beds. There aren't any as it is right now and the threshold is really high to get admitted. The system in the UK is in crisis.
    Makes sense I guess. All the homeless people would be in there.

Leave a comment:

• thebench
    replied

You can admit yourself according to this http://www.mind.org.uk/information-s.../#.WIkrDn_Cj9I
    Yeah but the psych. has to agree that it is necessary to keep you safe for example. Voluntary just means that you aren't sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Imagine if anyone could just admit themselves? Where would all the people who really need the beds go? There def. wouldn't be any beds. There aren't any as it is right now and the threshold is really high to get admitted. The system in the UK is in crisis.

Leave a comment:

• AishaGirl
    replied

Originally posted by thebench View Post
    You don't just admit yourself to a psych. hospital just like that lol. A psychiatrist has to deem it necessary. OP, seek professional help. Go to your GP/family doctor.

Leave a comment:

• thebench
    replied

Admit yourself to a mental hospital and make meaningful honest dua and repent to the almighty.
    You don't just admit yourself to a psych. hospital just like that lol. A psychiatrist has to deem it necessary. OP, seek professional help. Go to your GP/family doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Remember_Falasteen
    replied

Only solution here is seek medical attention ASAP before something bad happens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X