Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! I'm under a major curse!!!!!!

Originally posted by hopefulservant24 View Post
    I have SEVERE ANGER I WANT TO SCREAM AND BREAK THINGS AND EAT GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no need to be exasperated and dont give up.

Rasulullah said,

“Indeed shaitaan said, ‘My Lord, by Your Honor and Might! I will not stop misleading Your slaves as long as their souls remain in their bodies’. So Allah responded, ‘By My Honour, Might and Majesty, I will not stop forgiving them as long as they seek My forgiveness.’” -Ahmad.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
      I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
      for how long have you been like this?
      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
        I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
        Have you tried ruqyah?
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
          for how long have you been like this?
          You don't understand I have been sick since 2009. I am cursed. The prophet said if you can't marry fast. But I can't marry or fast because I'm chronically ill. So of course I'm going to masturbate because I have male desires.

Comment

You don't understand I have been sick since 2009. I am cursed. The prophet said if you can't marry fast. But I can't marry or fast because I'm chronically ill. So of course I'm going to masturbate because I have male desires.
            how often do you hang around with friends etc?
            Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
              how often do you hang around with friends etc?
              I have no friends. I stay home all day. I'm social anxiety disorder.

Comment

Assalm-O-Alaikum,
                God bless you good health. Thanks
                Umrah Visa from Pakistan| Umrah Tours 2017| 5 Star Umrah Package

Comment

Working...
                X