Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I'm under a major curse!!!!!!

I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
    I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Help! I'm under a major curse!!!!!!

Originally posted by hopefulservant24 View Post
    I'm under a major curse!!! Help!!!!!!
    I'm being destroyed by a curse and countless spirits. I have many diseases, one leaves then another one comes. My life consist of going to hospital and clinics. No school no wife and no future. Black dog I always see. I cannot go forward in life. I'm played by illnesses and failure. My Iman and Deen is filthy and lowest of low. Pain all the time. Cursed because of sin I did while I was batteling illness. Major disaster catastrophic life cycle I have. I wanna do drugs, all the drugs, the powerfully oness. I wanna break stuff and destroy the world. Smiles make me sick. Woman are devil in disguise. They never leave me alone. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Admit yourself to a mental hospital and make meaningful honest dua and repent to the almighty.
    I beg my parents for money

Comment

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
      Admit yourself to a mental hospital and make meaningful honest dua and repent to the almighty.
      I have SEVERE ANGER I WANT TO SCREAM AND BREAK THINGS AND EAT GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Start with the 5 daily prayers and daily recitation of the Qur'an.

Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do." ankabout (45)

"And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss." al israa (82)

Do not admit yourself to a mental hospital, they wouldn't understand what you're going through. Remember akhi this is a test to bring you closer to Allah.

Allah yashfeek.
        Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Help! I'm under a major curse!!!!!!

Your not gonna find your answer on UF

Comment

Originally posted by Hebz View Post
            Your not gonna find your answer on UF
            Mental hospital good I will get delicious drugs all kinds of powder and color full rain bow pills. I could have a nice bowl of cereal and cocaine cola ahhhhhhhhhggggv!!!!!!
            Yikes I think in going insane I have strong urges to do crazy thibgs 420 420 420 420 leagalize and medicate.vthe. Green leaf will take the pain away hopefully all CBD no THC maybe a little hybrid will do the trick. How do you think Spongebob became yellow?

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🇦🇩🇦🇪🇦🇫🇦🇬🇦🇹🇧🇩🇦🇺🇦🇮🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇼🇦🇱🇦🇼🇨 🇭🇧🇼🇨🇦🇨🇨🇨🇨🇨🇭🇨🇬🇧🇹🇧🇹🇧🇲🇧🇾🇨🇭🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇭🇨🇬🇧🇼🇧🇾🇨🇮🇨🇦🇨 🇦🇨🇦🇨🇨🇨🇱🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇮🇨🇦🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇨🇨🇨🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇨🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇩🇰🇪🇬🇨🇿🇨 🇿🇩🇪🇩🇰🇫🇲🇫🇴🇬🇭🇬🇭🇬🇹🇬🇶🇬🇬🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇴🇮🇲🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇱🇮🇳🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇳🇮🇴🇮🇴🇮🇴🇮 🇶🇮🇶🇯🇵🇮🇶🇯🇴🇱🇹🇱🇧🇰🇳🇱🇧🇱🇦🇱🇹🇱🇧🇱🇦🇰🇿🇱🇷🇱🇸🇱🇦🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇱🇧🇨 🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇦🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇰🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Comment

Dont eat grass bro. You will start mooing

Comment

Only solution here is seek medical attention ASAP before something bad happens

Comment

You don't just admit yourself to a psych. hospital just like that lol. A psychiatrist has to deem it necessary. OP, seek professional help. Go to your GP/family doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by thebench View Post
                    You don't just admit yourself to a psych. hospital just like that lol. A psychiatrist has to deem it necessary. OP, seek professional help. Go to your GP/family doctor.
                    You can admit yourself according to this http://www.mind.org.uk/information-s.../#.WIkrDn_Cj9I

Comment

You can admit yourself according to this http://www.mind.org.uk/information-s.../#.WIkrDn_Cj9I
                      Yeah but the psych. has to agree that it is necessary to keep you safe for example. Voluntary just means that you aren't sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Imagine if anyone could just admit themselves? Where would all the people who really need the beds go? There def. wouldn't be any beds. There aren't any as it is right now and the threshold is really high to get admitted. The system in the UK is in crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by thebench View Post
                        Yeah but the psych. has to agree that it is necessary to keep you safe for example. Voluntary just means that you aren't sectioned under the Mental Health Act. Imagine if anyone could just admit themselves? Where would all the people who really need the beds go? There def. wouldn't be any beds. There aren't any as it is right now and the threshold is really high to get admitted. The system in the UK is in crisis.
                        Makes sense I guess. All the homeless people would be in there.

Comment

Makes sense I guess. All the homeless people would be in there.
                          Exactly lol. It ain't a hotel.

Comment

I'm from Canada 🇨🇦

Comment

The first thing is that you must want to change.

Everyone has their own battles to deal with.

You can get better but you must have willpower, and,

are you reading all your salah btw?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
                              X