Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone had experienceed Ruqyah over ocd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone had experienceed Ruqyah over ocd?

Assalamo Alaikum did anyone had done ruqyah over ocd?

Re: Did anyone had experienceed Ruqyah over ocd?

Wa alaykum as-salam

You mean treat OCD with ruqyah? I believe I read that OCD is a type of illness caused by waswas (whispers from the Devil). So I think it's related.

And the Quran is a healing in general.

{And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss} Al-Isra

Comment

Re: Did anyone had experienceed Ruqyah over ocd?

Originally posted by Azmeer View Post
      Assalamo Alaikum did anyone had done ruqyah over ocd?
      If it's definitely OCD, then as far as I was aware, Ruqyah is for evil eye, jealousy, possession, and magic.

There are treatments for OCD, but wouldn't involve Ruqyah. Make Du'aa and the Qur'an is a healing of course, aas well as this there are therapies that help, and medicines that can help you prep for the therapies.

With psychological disorders, we make use of other means as well, that have been provided to practically help us, therapies, meds etc.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
      X