Clear All

• Do YOU Get Along With Your Dad?

From the Desk of Nazim Baksh
    http://www.ihyafoundation.com/index....=nazim_baksh/1

Making Men Out Of Boys
    www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
    Ash'aris

i unfortunatly am not on good terms with my father, thru no choice or fault of my own, i have tried to talk to him but come up against a force of hostility, including my son.

Would i still be punished for this by Allah,? am i not trying hard enuff?

i know what Allah says about being good to your parents .
    Last edited by MG; 04-01-05, 01:26 PM.
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

hey sis, i also have a non relationship with my father, i thhink the above article is just areminder for both fathers and sons to try a little harder. I know this sounds dumb but i actually found comfort inthe story of Zayd as he chose the prophet over his father and maybe that is the answer to your question???? To find comfort in being the best Muslim you can be.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

yes ,your probably right sister, as long as we keep our side of the bargain,no matter what or how people treat u ,jus be the best muslim u can,

thats what i try and think most of the time but its easier said than done!!
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

I love my father very much and concider our relationship a good one Alhamdulillah, even though we may not talk as often as we should or would like. I pray Allah (swt) guides him to Islam.

Peace
          3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by peace2u
            I love my father very much and concider our relationship a good one Alhamdulillah, even though we may not talk as often as we should or would like. I pray Allah (swt) guides him to Islam.

Peace

inshallah,may allah guide all muslims on the right path.

Comment

It's tough being a dad......
              www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
              Ash'aris

Comment

Originally posted by faqir
                It's tough being a dad......
                you should try being a mum!!

Comment

aaah, mums have got it easy!
                  www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                  Ash'aris

Comment

aaah, mums have got it easy!
                    No WAY!!!

tell your mum exaclty how "easy" she had it !!

you will get some beats!!

Comment

:start:

:salams

Dad if u ever read this.... I love you :love:

:D

Seriously i love my Dad, Wallahi the mercy and compassion Allah has given to us by giving us parents :love: it amazes me

My dad is fab, he carries my 20+ fiction books from the library, when i can't walk to the next street, dad will drop me off and he gets the best DVD's ever :D
                      :love: :love:

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

whats the best way to address you dad?

papa

daddy

baba

........... [ will need to give my kiddie some training ]

none of this first name basis I've seen some Non Muslims get up to here in the West!
                        www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                        Ash'aris

Comment

Abu Jee

whats the best way to address you dad?

papa

daddy

baba

........... [ will need to give my kiddie some training ]

none of this first name basis I've seen some Non Muslims get up to here in the West!
                          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*
                            :start:

Dad if u ever read this.... I love you :love:

:D

Seriously i love my Dad, Wallahi the mercy and compassion Allah has given to us by giving us parents :love: it amazes me

My dad is fab, he carries my 20+ fiction books from the library, when i can't walk to the next street, dad will drop me off and he gets the best DVD's ever :D
                            :love: :love:

mashallah,that is so great sis!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
                              Abu Jee
                              ditto,thats what i call mine!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X