Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa Turk

:salams

Bros , is turkey safe for a bro sporting the sunnah? I.e beard , above ankles ,etc

What about for women in niqabs?

Much appreciated,

Ibn "Papa Turk" Taleb
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Re: Papa Turk

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
    :salams

Bros , is turkey safe for a bro sporting the sunnah? I.e beard , above ankles ,etc

What about for women in niqabs?

Much appreciated,

Ibn "Papa Turk" Taleb
    Completely fine, provided you live in an area that is known to have a strong muslim presence. There are places like fatih, carsamba, eyyub, etc, which are known for their sunnah attire. Also, due to mass immigration from Syria and Saudi/emarati tourists its not uncommon to see a niqabi or a brother wearing a thobe. In other words, you will fit in perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Aisha_18; 09-01-17, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aisha_18 View Post
      Completely fine, provided you live in an area that is known to have a strong muslim presence. There are places like fatih, carsamba, eyyub, etc, which are known for their sunnah attire. Also, due to mass immigration from Syria and Saudi/emarati tourists its not uncommon to see a niqabi or a brother wearing a thobe. In other words, you will fit in perfectly fine.
      Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your informative quote ma'shaa'ALLAH

Do the turks speak Turkish Arabic in fatih, carsamba, eyyub, etc as they use do before 1924 under the Ottomans or if they do not speak Arabic at all , can I living in those areas speak English and do business in English in'shaa'ALLAH. Where in Turkey can I find the most extremely excellent chaste virgin mumin orphan woman who never had boyfriends at all whatsoever and who wants to be strictly a housewife always only in'shaa'ALLAH. Do the laws in Turkey allow me as a foreign muslim to marry a Turkish muslima woman in'shaa'ALLAH. Do the laws in Turkey allow me as a foreign muslim to freely do business in Turkey as the Turkish nationals do in'shaa'ALLAH.

:salams Sister Aisha18
      Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 09-01-17, 03:17 PM.
      ALLAH AL-AZEEM is the one and only GOD and ALLAH AL-AZEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-AZEEM created the Earth and created everything in the Earth and created all of the heavens and created everything in all of the heavens and created all of the hells and created everything in all of the hells and created all of the universes and created everything in all of the universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

It's not about the safety, majority of the world is safe, nobody says anything to you, you practice the sunnah and the deen wherever you are and you are rewarded more for the difficulties and it becomes da'wah for non practicing people and even on muslims

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-AZEEM View Post
          Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for your informative quote ma'shaa'ALLAH

Do the turks speak Turkish Arabic in fatih, carsamba, eyyub, etc as they use do before 1924 under the Ottomans or if they do not speak Arabic at all , can I living in those areas speak English and do business in English in'shaa'ALLAH. Where in Turkey can I find the most extremely excellent chaste virgin mumin orphan woman who never had boyfriends at all whatsoever and who wants to be strictly a housewife always only in'shaa'ALLAH. Do the laws in Turkey allow me as a foreign muslim to marry a Turkish muslima woman in'shaa'ALLAH. Do the laws in Turkey allow me as a foreign muslim to freely do business in Turkey as the Turkish nationals do in'shaa'ALLAH.

:salams Sister Aisha18
          Waiyyaka

What do you mean by do they speak Turkish Arabic? The Turkish in the Ottoman empire is the same Turkish spoken today, however it is the alphabet that has changed from Arabic to Latin. This affects the writing/reading format, not the speech in itself.
          But to answer your question, yes in fatih most of the Turks do still use to Arabic format to write/read and they learn this through local madrassas as it is no longer taught in schools. There are also many Arabic graduates there so there should be a handful of Arabic speakers.

Yes you can do business speaking English inshaaAllah. In fact its extremely easy to find a job, even if your a foreigner, provided you speak well english. It is something Turks look out for as it is in high demand.

About marriage, i really can't help you with that. I suggest you ask family members to help find you a suitable wife, or if thats not an option, perhaps go to the masajids to sort this out for yourself. Sometimes, being involved in the community and putting yourself out there can really help, so perhaps that can be an option. The areas i have listed above are known for having religious women, they don't believe in anything but being housewives and caretakers of their husbands and family but i'm not too sure how you can find yourself one if you have no connections.

:wswrwb:
          Last edited by Aisha_18; 09-01-17, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Where should we avoid ? What cities and what's the top 3 relgious cities

If u may [MENTION=139390]Aisha_18[/MENTION]
            The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
              Where should we avoid ? What cities and what's the top 3 relgious cities

If u may [MENTION=139390]Aisha_18[/MENTION]
              Avoid the west coast and inner west. Cities like izmir, aydin, antalya, alanya etc. They are full of hot headed secularists.

Istanbul by far is my favourite and most recommended but there is also bursa that i've heard good about (haven't been there though). I can't really give you an exact estimate as there is religious communities within every city. Places like Konya and kayseri are also good but it just depends on which part of the state you are planning to settle as some areas are bad others not so good.

Comment

[MENTION=139390]Aisha_18[/MENTION]

Do you live in turkey??

And I'm thinking of moving to turkey but i'd only know Arabic and English and I don't wanna learn Turkish, is that kl?
                Last edited by AH_L; 09-01-17, 07:40 PM.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4aB12r8LY&t=225s

Comment

Waiyyaka

What do you mean by do they speak Turkish Arabic? The Turkish in the Ottoman empire is the same Turkish spoken today, however it is the alphabet that has changed from Arabic to Latin. This affects the writing/reading format, not the speech in itself.
                  But to answer your question, yes in fatih most of the Turks do still use to Arabic format to write/read and they learn this through local madrassas as it is no longer taught in schools. There are also many Arabic graduates there so there should be a handful of Arabic speakers.

Yes you can do business speaking English inshaaAllah. In fact its extremely easy to find a job, even if your a foreigner, provided you speak well english. It is something Turks look out for as it is in high demand.

About marriage, i really can't help you with that. I suggest you ask family members to help find you a suitable wife, or if thats not an option, perhaps go to the masajids to sort this out for yourself. Sometimes, being involved in the community and putting yourself out there can really help, so perhaps that can be an option. The areas i have listed above are known for having religious women, they don't believe in anything but being housewives and caretakers of their husbands and family but i'm not too sure how you can find yourself one if you have no connections.

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help

May ALLAH AL-WAHHAB shower you and all of your loved ones with the most extremely excellent rewards in this world always and send you and all of your loved ones in the hereafter to the Highest level of Jannah. Aameen!

Sorry for the misunderstanding were I come from they called the Ottoman Language Turkish Arabic meaning the Turkish language using the complete Arabic alphabet plus the extra letters that are not found in the Arabic alphabet, but found in the Turkish alphabet.

My two beloved parents are deceased( may ALLAH AL-KAREEM be most pleased with them always) and most of all of my family members are deceased( may ALLAH AL-KAREEM be most pleased with all of them always). So I do not have anyone to help me find the most extremely excellent chaste virgin mumina orphan woman who never had boyfriends at all whatsoever and who wants to be strictly a housewife always only in'shaa'ALLAH. In order for me to get married in'shaa'ALLAH. The masajids I attend do not help people get married at all and I had already asked many times with the reply sorry we do not do marriage matchmaking services in this Masjid.
                  No I do not have connections at all that is my biggest difficulty in my finding a suitable wife and getting married to her in'shaa'ALLAH.
                  Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 09-01-17, 07:55 PM.
                  ALLAH AL-AZEEM is the one and only GOD and ALLAH AL-AZEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-AZEEM created the Earth and created everything in the Earth and created all of the heavens and created everything in all of the heavens and created all of the hells and created everything in all of the hells and created all of the universes and created everything in all of the universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by AH_L View Post
                    [MENTION=139390]Aisha_18[/MENTION]

Do you live in turkey??

And I'm thinking of moving to turkey but i'd only know Arabic and English and I don't wanna learn Turkish, is that kl?
                    I don't live in Turkey but i have visited many times.

So long as your job doesn't require you speak Turkish then its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-AZEEM View Post

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your help

May ALLAH AL-WAHHAB shower you and all of your loved ones with the most extremely excellent rewards in this world always and send you and all of your loved ones in the hereafter to the Highest level of Jannah. Aameen!

Sorry for the misunderstanding were I come from they called the Ottoman Language Turkish Arabic meaning the Turkish language using the complete Arabic alphabet plus the extra letters that are not found in the Arabic alphabet, but found in the Turkish alphabet.

My two beloved parents are deceased( may ALLAH AL-KAREEM be most pleased with them) and most of all of my family members are deceased( may ALLAH AL-KAREEM be most pleased with all of them). So I do not have anyone to help me find the most extremely excellent chaste virgin mumina orphan woman who never had boyfriends at all whatsoever and who wants to be strictly a housewife always only in'shaa'ALLAH in order for me to get married in'shaa'ALLAH. The masajids I attend do not help people get married at all and I had already asked many times with the reply sorry we do not do marriage matchmaking services in this Masjid.
                      No I do not have connections at all that is my biggest difficulty in my getting married in'shaa'ALLAH.
                      Waiyyaka.

May Allah swt make it easy for you brother. Are you Turkish? If you are then it shouldn't be too hard but if you're a foreigner then im afraid you might face some difficulty in this regard. Turks aren't too open to giving their daughters to someone from a different ethnicity, especially ones settled in Turkey, but again, if your connected to the community and masjids then i'm positive by the will of Allah swt you will have an offer. It all comes down to dua and tawakkul. Theres a right time and place for everything, so be patient and thankful no matter what the circumstance is.

Also, does she have to be Turkish? Maybe expand outside your bubble so you have more opportunities.

May Allah swt bless your parents and all those whom are deceased and may He grant you a righteous wife, Ameen.
                      Last edited by Aisha_18; 09-01-17, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Waiyyaka.

May Allah swt make it easy for you brother. Are you Turkish? If you are then it shouldn't be too hard but if you're a foreigner then im afraid you might face some difficulty in this regard. Turks aren't too open to giving their daughters to someone from a different ethnicity, especially ones settled in Turkey, but again, if your connected to the community and masjids then i'm positive by the will of Allah swt you will have an offer. It all comes down to dua and tawakkul. Theres a right time and place for everything, so be patient and thankful no matter what the circumstance is.

Also, does she have to be Turkish? Maybe expand outside your bubble so you have more opportunities.

May Allah swt bless your parents and all those whom are deceased and may He grant you a righteous wife, Ameen.
                        Ameen and may He swt bless you with a righteous spouse.
                        No I am not Turkish at all and I would be classified as a foreigner by Un-Islamic Turkish secular law, but I heard good Islamic things about pious Turkish muslimaat women from the people were I am from.
                        No she does not have to be Turkish , I really do not care about the race or ethnic group of the Muslimah woman, that is not important to me.

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for all of your excellent Duaa and for all of your excellent advice
                        Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 09-01-17, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Do you plan to move there permanently? What is your country of origin?

I have distant relatives who moved there not so long ago and some of them already have been granted citizenship. It's a good place to live and you can freely practice your religion. Turks are mashaAllah very good people.
                          You most deifintely would have to learn the language but turkish is an easy language to learn.
                          Last edited by Papillon; 09-01-17, 09:21 PM.

Comment

What happened to Pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Papillon View Post
                              Do you plan to move there permanently? What is your country of origin?

I have distant relatives who moved there not so long ago and some of them already have been granted citizenship. It's a good place to live and you can freely practice your religion. Turks are mashaAllah very good people. May Allah bless them.
                              You most deifintely would have to learn the language but turkish is an easy language to learn.
                              Yes I want to live permanently in Turkey or another sunni muslim country in'shaa'ALLAH . Do not want to disclose my country of origin but I am come from a very well known sunni muslim country that is extremely well known by the Turkish people.

Jazaaki ALLAHU Khayraan Katheeraan for educating me about the Turkish muslimeen people

:salams Sister Papillon
                              Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 09-01-17, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X