Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do stop myself arguing with my father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do stop myself arguing with my father?

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
    Get married sis..lol..joke aside...You ll get wise with time iA...Do you see brothers here making fun of you...once upon a time they were like you:there:Now wise judges.
    jzk :)

Inshallah I will get married soon. Inshallah I will try my best to listen to him and be the daughter I should be.
    I beg my parents for money

Comment

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
      jzk :)

Inshallah I will get married soon. Inshallah I will try my best to listen to him and be the daughter I should be.
      You are 16 and argue with your dad, I'd say marriage should be some way off until you sort out your anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        You are 16 and argue with your dad, I'd say marriage should be some way off until you sort out your anger issues.
        What are husbands for if not to train?
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Maybe I described our relationship a bit too harshly. I listen to my father 90% of the time but occasionally he says things I do not agree with and that is where the argument begins. One of my friends also said a pious husband would sort me out lol.

We do have a great relationship and are not always arguing... I personally think I'm pretty mature but I know arguing with parents is wrong, I need to work on it inshallah.
          I beg my parents for money

Comment

Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
            Maybe I described our relationship a bit too harshly. I listen to my father 90% of the time but occasionally he says things I do not agree with and that is where the argument begins. One of my friends also said a pious husband would sort me out lol.

We do have a great relationship and are not always arguing... I personally think I'm pretty mature but I know arguing with parents is wrong, I need to work on it inshallah.
            Okay sounds good. :up:

Comment

Okay sounds good. :up:
              Good work son. I trust you have been keeping a good eye on things in our absence.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                Good work son. I trust you have been keeping a good eye on things in our absence.
                Never noticed you went anywhere?!? Is you really short? :there:

Comment

Never noticed you went anywhere?!? Is you really short? :there:
                  I guess I am after all. I see how things are.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                    I guess I am after all. I see how things are.
                    It's tough out there bro, you gotta get your punches in early.

Comment

Working...
                    X