Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make Duaa that Allah SWT has mercy on my grandpa

:salams:

Please make Duaa Allah SWT forgives my grandpa and has mercy on him.

جزاكم الله خيرا

Re: Please make Duaa that Allah SWT has mercy on my grandpa

آمين يا رب العالمين

How's his health?

Comment

:wswrwb:

May Allah bless him with health, comfort and everlasting satisfaction, Aameen.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
        آمين يا رب العالمين

How's his health?
        Originally posted by Theistic View Post
        :wswrwb:

May Allah bless him with health, comfort and everlasting satisfaction, Aameen.
        He passed. جزاكم الله خيرا sorry I didn't specify. I just want him comfortable in the grave باْذن الله تعالى

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
          He passed. جزاكم الله خيرا sorry I didn't specify. I just want him comfortable in the grave باْذن الله تعالى
          May Allah have abundant mercy on him and give him the best hereafter. SubhanAllah so sorry to hear this sister.
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiyoon.

May Allah forgive your grandfather, elevate his status & grant him the highest ranks in Jannatul Firdaws.

May Allah grant you & your entire family sabr during this sad time.

Comment

Oh Sarah I'm so sorry. May Allah(swt) grant you comfort and support during this time and give you all the strength to endure it.

Comment

‎إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

May Allah bless him with HIS Rahmah and Maghfirah and may Allah bless you and your family with courage and give rewards for the loss, Aameen.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah (swt) have mercy on him and may He (swt) also grant sabr to your family at this time.

Comment

Ameen to all the duas sister.
                    The only thing you can do is give charity on his behalf and make dua.
                    May Allah give you and your family sabr.
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      May Allah have abundant mercy on him and give him the best hereafter. SubhanAllah so sorry to hear this sister.
                      Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post

May Allah forgive your grandfather, elevate his status & grant him the highest ranks in Jannatul Firdaws.

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                      Oh Sarah I'm so sorry. May Allah(swt) grant you comfort and support during this time and give you all the strength to endure it.
                      Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                      ‎إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

May Allah bless him with HIS Rahmah and Maghfirah and may Allah bless you and your family with courage and give rewards for the loss, Aameen.
                      Originally posted by Medic View Post
                      Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah (swt) have mercy on him and may He (swt) also grant sabr to your family at this time.
                      Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                      Ameen to all the duas sister.
                      The only thing you can do is give charity on his behalf and make dua.
                      May Allah give you and your family sabr.
                      جزاكم الله خيرا

May Allah SWT give you all jannatul firdaws and everyone who didn't post as well

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post

Ameen

May Jannah be your granpa's abode and may your family have patience and re-unite you in Jannah. Ameen.

In our dua.

Peace.
                        Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

I'm sorry for asking.

إن الله و أن الله اليه راجعون

To Allah we Belong, and to Him we shall return.

و لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله العلي و الغظيم
                          و البركة فيكم.

May Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) have mercy on him and grant him passage to Paradise. And may Allah grant you patience during this time.

Comment

Working...
                          X