But don't feel bad about it.

Re: You're a loser

everything okay...?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
      everything okay...?
      You're not an agony aunt...close the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        Lol....

Op, is that directed at someone on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          :salams

You made the thread, you obviously want to talk about it.

Comment

everything okay...?
            Of course. But do you feel like you are a loser? Or do you not?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	b5e276ae5f36c1f1d6aed9b5bd91fda4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	10764719
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4aB12r8LY&t=225s

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                give me 3 reasons why it should be closed
                Of course. But do you feel like you are a loser? Or do you not?
                what do you mean when you say 'feel like a loser'...?
                sigpic

Comment

give me 3 reasons why it should be closed

what do you mean when you say 'feel like a loser'...?
                  He does not need to give you any number of reasons for you are the sensible mod, and your discretion is trusted.

As for feeling like a loser, well either you feel it or you don't. Do you?

Comment

Words have the power to shape us, move us, and weaken us. If you keep saying you're a loser, then you're just setting yourself up for failure. Instead of focusing on the good, you'll create a world where you can't do anything, say anything, or be anything because you're the lowest of the low.

That's not healthy akhi.

We all have our low moments, but these moments don't define us as people. As long as you're alive, you should be hopeful. It's hard, but remember Nabi Adam (as) when you get to this point.

He failed his test and got kicked out of Jannah to this world (which is beautiful too, but doesn't hold a candle to Jannah). He could have given up, he could have pulled a shaytan and blamed Allah for failing, but he didn't do that. He sought forgiveness and made the most of his time here.

When you're feeling bad speak up to Allah and people you trust (even this forum if you trust us). As Muslims (and humans really) when we see someone feeling down, we're meant to be the rock that helps prop them back up.
                    ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                    [2:186]

.:.
                    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                      Words have the power to shape us, move us, and weaken us. If you keep saying you're a loser, then you're just setting yourself up for failure. Instead of focusing on the good, you'll create a world where you can't do anything, say anything, or be anything because you're the lowest of the low.

That's not healthy akhi.

We all have our low moments, but these moments don't define us as people. As long as you're alive, you should be hopeful. It's hard, but remember Nabi Adam (as) when you get to this point.

He failed his test and got kicked out of Jannah to this world (which is beautiful too, but doesn't hold a candle to Jannah). He could have given up, he could have pulled a shaytan and blamed Allah for failing, but he didn't do that. He sought forgiveness and made the most of his time here.

When you're feeling bad speak up to Allah and people you trust (even this forum if you trust us). As Muslims (and humans really) when we see someone feeling down, we're meant to be the rock that helps prop them back up.
                      Oh, I'm not a loser alhamdulillah. I never said "I am" ha ha.

Comment

Oh, I'm not a loser alhamdulillah. I never said "I am" ha ha.
                        The only real Loser that I know is the one in the Freakanomics documentary and he's did really well for himself. (His brother, Winner, unfortunately didn't)

http://freakonomics.com/2009/04/21/w...rijuana-pepsi/
                        ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                        "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                        Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                        [2:186]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

You're not a loser..nor am I.. nor are any of us
                          No matter what we go through.
                          Sometimes it's hard man.. we give up stuff that we thought were okay
                          Sometimes we fail so many times before we succeed
                          Sometimes we search and search and search.. and lose the goal in the process..
                          Sometimes we fall flat, get up, and it takes time getting up that steep mountain
                          Sometimes we pick an unenjoyable job, because it's halal
                          Sometimes we're alone because we don't want bad company

But when you reflect on everything and finish the jigsaw..
                          You suddenly realise everything's fine, Alhamdulillah.
                          Life isn't meant to be easy.. there are ups.. there are downs
                          But sometimes when you feel at the edge.. just smile and breath
                          Because Allah s.w.t knows every single one of our struggles

In life I learnt that my real challenges were things I never expected.
                          We learn and learn and learn we fail succeed and rise. It's life..lows, ups.
                          We can do it! As one ummah we strive and insha ' allah we succeed in both worlds. Ameen
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

He does not need to give you any number of reasons for you are the sensible mod, and your discretion is trusted.

As for feeling like a loser, well either you feel it or you don't. Do you?
                            loser is a broad term, you could lose materialistically yet be a winner in the eyes of Allah
                            or
                            you could have all the wealth in the world yet it will not come to your aid on the day of judgement

so like who is the real loser here? this is the deep version

the light version is- my kid doing my head in and me crying and feeling like a bad mom because i cannot control my little man..
                            sigpic

Comment

loser
                              شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                              فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                              وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                              ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Working...
                              X